1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

So weird that they did end up doing this release. The first AoU figure is about to be released in HK pretty soon, maybe they should have waited till it shipped before they announced this one. Then there's the fact the CW will be different lol.

I prefer this look, but it doesn't really go with any of the other AoU figures, including Pietro because most of them weren't with her when she was wearing this outfit.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

Definitely getting both, i love the civilian outfit but this new version is bloody awesome. My wallet is going to hate 2016.

I dont know but it looks amazing in the pic above! I only hope i can get the hair to looks half as good as that.

The hair/sculpt are so beautiful on this figure that I'm hoping they are the same, since I ordered the "street clothes" SW :lol

Do her hand effects look different with this version? I also wonder how much this version will cost compared to the default one?

Love the outfit. Sadly I already PO AoU one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, I'm so glad I waited and din't PO the first one. I loved Wanda's NOW! look, and seeing how that's more or less the movie adaptation, I'm beyoooond stoked. But she'll have to sit on the back-burner behind Deadpool and the BvS stuff for a while. Funds allowing though....

Damn. If I get a Wanda, this will be the one. The costume looks pretty neat!

Oh man. I POed the 1st one. But always wanted this. If they release this new avengers version it would be great so i can still have full aou line up.

Sideshow allows a one-time mulligan on cancelled po's right? Ha I might just cancel street clothes Wanda and try to apply the nrd to Pietro and then wait for this.

12376046_986482544758062_839468786256832819_n.jpg

12360273_986482554758061_1303194695875117873_n.jpg

Damn, I like this version the more I see it. Considering I'm not even buying the 'civilian version', I now like the idea of not just having the 'Avengers' version, but both... lol

THIS is the version I was waiting for :clap

I also love it that it comes with the AOU stand. My plan was to pose SW and Vision together and I like it that they will have matching stands. So far in my collection I look for the versions that evoked the most classic comic book feel to them and THIS seems most like Scarlet Witch to me! I can't wait!

Wow, they nailed this one. That's really amazing. Even the rooted hair looks good. The face is spot on, the jacket is killer. Great job!

My wallet can't take much more :lol

Scotty:"I don't know how much longer I can hold her together..."

LoL

I am really liking this rendition of SW and my only concern is whether the awesome jacket is too constricting. I want to see some dynamic action poses in the announcement pictures, but damn I was not expecting HT to make her in this outfit!

This is a must purchase for me. I've wanted it since the final scene in AOU.

So, I'm a little confused. Does this mean no Civil War version of Wanda? As much as I dig this version, I'm into the CW one just a little bit more.

Back