1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

Hmm... looking at the differences between her AoU and CW suit, I think I prefer the CW look. Guess I'll have to wait and see!

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Scarlet Witch Figure

Somehow love doesn't feel like a strong enough word. :lol

THANK YOU! :D

I may buy two :monkey3

Hey, Angel!!! You're welcome!

Since you've studied the movie for your cosplay, this is clearly the one in AoU, right? :) I know the gloves are different, but I never paid more attention than that to it.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

This figure looks really good. I like the two flaps that hang down on her jacket. It sort of reminds me of the two flaps on Thor's armor.

Since you've studied the movie for your cosplay, this is clearly the one in AoU, right? :) I know the gloves are different, but I never paid more attention than that to it.

Yup its the AOU one for sure :lecture

Wonder if that means it is a substitute for Civil War then. Surely they wouldn't announce 3 versions within a short period of time..

Oh yeah its definitely the AoU version. She actually has a different jacket for CW, similar but not quite the same. Totally loving that they made this :woo :panic: :woo

Oh yeah its definitely the AoU version. She actually has a different jacket for CW, similar but not quite the same. Totally loving that they made this :woo :panic: :woo

Thanks! :hi5: Which one do you like more?

I'm loving the look of this one! :panic:

Guess the CW one didn't get approval yet. I know it was one of the ones still waiting it but when they showed a new version I figured it was the CW version. Nice to be surprised for a change

So, there will be two scarlet witch figures on 2016? Damn hard choices, especially if they decided to tweak her headsculpt, which is, unlikely

Someday hot toys will considered this new hairstyle as accessories, as they considered boots as one on Maria Hill :rotfl

Best thing about this figure to me is that the head looks ever so slightly smaller, making it more in scale with her body. The previous Scarlet Witch had enough of a melon head that I couldn't bring myself to pre-order it.

This is the version I wanted. Can't wait for the pre orders to begin.

Back