1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new avengers version is awesome - anybody think they will resurrect her age of ultron costume for wandavision?

She is super gorgeous in this outfit I agree..

4b41895c6b97b436ec6b99f37a8aac1c.jpg

If Pietro isn’t at least mentioned in WandaVision then I’ll be bummed. She lost her twin brother yet spent more on-screen time grieving the robot.

AGREED. :goodpost::exactly: I'd be thrilled if they brought Pietro back overall, even if it's only in Wanda's idealistic sitcom-y dream land. If she's creating an idealised world in her head, why wouldn't her brother be alive, right? But bringing Pietro back for good would be amazing. I don't buy into the AoU BS that his death was to show "consequences". Whatever, if that was the case he would've been mentioned again, not ignored like he never existed.

The new avengers version is awesome - anybody think they will resurrect her age of ultron costume for wandavision?

You're right. I love that costume too. It's the only SW that I have.

Not sure if they would ever bring it back though. I remember reading somewhere that she wasn't too crazy about it because it was too restrictive. Something about not being able to breath.

AGREED. :goodpost::exactly: I'd be thrilled if they brought Pietro back overall, even if it's only in Wanda's idealistic sitcom-y dream land. If she's creating an idealised world in her head, why wouldn't her brother be alive, right? But bringing Pietro back for good would be amazing. I don't buy into the AoU BS that his death was to show "consequences". Whatever, if that was the case he would've been mentioned again, not ignored like he never existed.

IMO that was lame/ham-fisted. Tho I kinda thought they'd bring him back with that tissue repair tech. Think Whedon did some good stuff in Ultron but had some trips too. Still, at the end of the day, I have a whole shelf of Ultron figs including this Wanda. HT IMO was really on a roll with the Ultron line-up. They all feel quality.

Not sure if they would ever bring it back though. I remember reading somewhere that she wasn't too crazy about it because it was too restrictive. Something about not being able to breath.

Reminds me of Olivia Munn talking about her Psylocke costume. They had to stuff her into it and she said it was sweaty, ripped and smelled bad. Tho suppose nobody has it worse than characters like Paul Bettany.

Getting to see Vision and Wanda as some sort of surreal 50s characters will be hilarious. I wonder if they will have a picture of Captain America on the wall. Think I read where Disney is gonna release the show sooner than they planned, just to keep the Disney + lineup attractive to customers. Right now IMO it's cheap enough I just signed up for the year, no mess, no fuss. Besides I keep re-watching Mandalorian and SW.

I love the New Avengers version and it's the only Hot Toys figure of Scarlet Witch that I have (and think I will need). But I doubt that Marvel will bring back that costume. I believe that they like to change things up because it helps with selling new merchandise. But that's just my opinion.

I briefly owned this figure (and have considered picking it up again if I decide to expand my MCU collection), but this is by far my favorite version of Scarlet Witch. I doubt it ever makes an on-screen return though given how uncomfortable it was for Elizabeth Olsen to wear.

Back