1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

Aw dang. Already PO aou version. :gah:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

You noticed whereas I didn't. :rotfl

Best thing about this figure to me is that the head looks ever so slightly smaller, making it more in scale with her body. The previous Scarlet Witch had enough of a melon head that I couldn't bring myself to pre-order it.

You see, this particular hairstyle frames her face better, giving it a slightly smaller appea-...oh crap, I sound like Giuseppe Franco! :gah:

Okay, sorry to be late to the party and being confused...so this is only the version as she appeared at the end of AOU and not her CW outfit? Is that right? Or they are doing the Maria Hill thing where HT says its AOU when in fact, it is the same as A1?

Best figure shown. Will pass on AoU version for this one.

Okay, sorry to be late to the party and being confused...so this is only the version as she appeared at the end of AOU and not her CW outfit? Is that right?

You are correct. The CW Scarlet Witch is a bit different than this one.

I've been waiting for this version :yess:

Looks like hot toys is using aou for avoiding taking care some of legal issues because wanda character is half fox owned

Wha? How would making AOU Scarlet Witch be easier legally than making CW Scarlet Witch?

You are correct. The CW Scarlet Witch is a bit different than this one.

Thanks for clarifying! This appears to be the first cleavage-baring female figure in MCU? Or the first (early version) SW was the first? I dunno...

I like this version over the early version as well, but with the possibility of getting Widow and WM III...this makes getting this one difficult...

Can't decide which AoU version to get. The jacket looks cool and the overall outfit looks better as the outfit on the normal version is baggy looking. Hard to decide as they both look good. It would be easier if we saw her battle in both outfits.

Wha? How would making AOU Scarlet Witch be easier legally than making CW Scarlet Witch?

Well, the rights for aou scarlet witch is already secured by hot toys , as for civil war, they have to re arrange the rights, especially for her, since her character is kinda owned half by Fox

And that's also why she is not on the promo picture that was published before in order to promote the marvel legends line, an insider once posted that arranging her rights is kinda nightmare-ish

23711150822_26e7152032_b.jpg

Last edited:

I'm really liking the look of this figure, but there's one thing that bothers me- the boots remind me a lot of the Maria Hill/Black Widow boots, and those have little to no ankle articulation. We probably can't expect much more from this release, but for someone who likes dynamic poses, that'll put a damper on pose options. Anyways, still plenty of time to mull things over...

What a random release... I'll wait and see if they make a Civil War version which they likely will. One of the two will definitely end up being a peg warmer IMO.

If anything, this release probably means Civil War SW won't come out until 2018 or something. :lol

Does she have the same sculpt/hair that's on the first AoU SW?

I dont know but it looks amazing in the pic above! I only hope i can get the hair to looks half as good as that.

Back