1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

Liking the new costume, still find the HS and rooted hair lacking.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Version) Figure

Looks wicked awesome!
Now I'm torn on which witch to get.
LOL!
:wink1:

Looks really nice, but I think I'll be sticking with the AoU version - I still prefer that look :). Plus she's a character I don't really want or need multiple versions of.

:love:love:love:love:love:love:love WANT!!!!!

From Toy Soul - Looks like it's being called New Avengers Version from Avengers: AoU.

23711150822_26e7152032_b.jpg

12376046_986482544758062_839468786256832819_n.jpg

12360273_986482554758061_1303194695875117873_n.jpg

Fe4WF27.jpg

623Iu9R.jpg

26qrtfe.jpg

That jacket, the use of all the different layering and material types, is just stunning. :drool

YES!!!! and I am very happy about this!!!! I think the AOU version is a better version of the costume. I am going to PO this as soon as it possible to do so.

Maybe we will get a Civil War version in this outfit...
attachment.php

It's not for me, but I can image some people might like it, and it may turn out that is what she wears for most of the film.

So two Scarlet Witches from AoU and two from CW? :thud: SW is the new IM for HT. :lol

Dang. I think I regret buying the civvie version up front now! If they did this version first I wouldn't have bought Quicksilver though. Not sure if I'd prefer this version or the old version + quicksilver.

Is it just me or does that medallion/badge on her jacket evoke classic, comic book SW?

I think it does. Actually, the whole jacket screams sorceress to me. Marvel did a wonderful job designing adapting the costume for a movie, imo.

So two Scarlet Witches from AoU and two from CW? :thud: SW is the new IM for HT. :lol

Well, I don't know if they will do a Civil War Scarlet Witch at all. I only posted that picture as a possible option for one.

Hmm, well I've paid for it in the long run by making a delayed preorder of Thor, when I could have just waited for available stock and bought it from Popcultcha or Mighty Ape and had it by now.... so seeing as civilian Witch won't even ship from SS outside of the US now I might just wait and see when Avenger version gets prelisted and decide which, if either, to buy then.. lol..

I might buy her regular costumes' necklaces just because the empty chest seems plain

I think it does. Actually, the whole jacket screams sorceress to me. Marvel did a wonderful job designing adapting the costume for a movie, imo.

That's a great point. :duff

Well, I don't know if they will do a Civil War Scarlet Witch at all. I only posted that picture as a possible option for one.

Now I think HT will. And it should come with some sort of accessory/stand so the figure can be displayed like this...

tumblr_inline_nyd3hzgpOa1sypkn8_500.gif

Now I think HT will. And it should come with some sort of accessory/stand so the figure can be displayed like this...

Not saying exactly like this, but is this kinda what you mean...

61VlYFXoSUL._SY355_.jpg

It would make for a unique base.

I need this...

I think everyone needs this, or so it seems. :lol

Yep! Now I have a mental image of EO with a goatee, thanks. :lol

It seems like everyone loves her end-of-AoU look. :thud:

Back