Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also I realised that some of you guys had the skirt way to up in the waist, it seems like floting xD I discovered that it's sewed on a corner, but if you "unsew" it, there's a "burr" ? so you can put it right in place. Just in case someone didn't know

This may sound completely terrible, but to make the legs have more range of articulation and for the skirt to stay lower and less "floaty" I just removed the underwear. You can never see she doesn't have any anyways in the poses I use, and the skirt seems more fitting. To each there own though :wink1:

You just gotta pull down the skirt lower. It'll be a bit tight, but it should work. Skirt will contour the body better (no gaps between skirt and body at top).

DSC03779.jpg

Been following this thread since I preordered the figures last July and I finally got my Babydoll last week (side part). Amber should arrive tomorrow, maybe I'll take a few pics then.

Been following this thread since I preordered the figures last July and I finally got my Babydoll last week (side part). Amber should arrive tomorrow, maybe I'll take a few pics then.

From Sideshow? I hope so, as I have one coming too from them.

Last edited:
:lol Very subtle
:naughty :lol

Not that anybody would believe me, but the body interest's me because there doesn't seem to be any joints, even at the wrists. So I don't think it's a Phicen body. Looks real natural. If the height of the body is similar, I think it would be a nice alternative body for Babydoll :D

:naughty :lol

Not that anybody would believe me, but the body interest's me because there doesn't seem to be any joints, even at the wrists. So I don't think it's a Phicen body. Looks real natural. If the height of the body is similar, I think it would be a nice alternative body for Babydoll :D

I'm pretty sure the legs crossed shot might be a "Hot Stuff" body which is a seamless female body. It poses a lot better than a Phicen. I pm'd to verify.

However it has some major flaws :lecture

1. It is a lint magnet :gah: sure you can wipe off the lint, but it's a pain.

2. Although it's posable you want to use extreme caution, the joints are fragile, but if you can take care it has great posability that
is natural.

3. Price is another factor: almost $150-200 :pfft:

4. The seam lines along the body are too noticeable on certain angles.

5. Still if you are a die hard collector of female figures like me, it is nice piece to display. just be careful.

btw, it is anatomically correct and the hands, fingers, feet and toes are extremely flexible.

Some pics of mine

DSC00402.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

I'm pretty sure the legs crossed shot might be a "Hot Stuff" body which is a seamless female body. It poses a lot better than a Phicen. I pm'd to verify.

However it has some major flaws :lecture

1. It is a lint magnet :gah: sure you can wipe off the lint, but it's a pain.
2. Although it's posable you want to use extreme caution, the joints are fragile, but if you can take care it has great posability that
is natural.
3. Price is another factor: almost $150-200 :pfft:
4. The seam lines along the body are too noticeable on certain angles.
5. Still if you are a die hard collector of female figures like me, it is nice piece to display. just be careful.

btw, it is anatomically correct and the hands, fingers, feet and toes are extremely flexible.
Appreciated sir :hi5:

That was a better answer than I expected. I could probably let a bunch of what you mentioned slide, except for the price. That's a new figure :slap Does look nice though. Question. Is it the same height as the HT Babydoll body? Taller? Shorter?

Appreciated sir :hi5:

That was a better answer than I expected. I could probably let a bunch of what you mentioned slide, except for the price. That's a new figure :slap Does look nice though. Question. Is it the same height as the HT Babydoll body? Taller? Shorter?

You tell me..They are both wearing heels!:wink1:
DSC00407.jpg

Maybe not a 100% scale accurate. But let's face it, Ms Browning is such a little Cutie Pie anyway so I'm happy.

Again, I might be wrong with the body, hope he messages me back so I know for sure what he used. :pray:

Giant Babydoll is a no no :nono :lol

Thanks for the side by side comparison :hi5: If it wasn't for that single wrist joint showing on the Babydoll figure, she would almost look seamless, fully clothed.

Now get back to your job, & fill this thread full of Babydolls pics :lecture :lol

Back