Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJVkfDRSIGg[/ame]

Fek it i subscribed.:monkey4

Cereza, your costume is stunning! Great work!:hi5: I would love to see more.:monkey1:wink1:

Got the figure a few hours ago, and yeah..the part is more or less like Guyver's. Not straight down the middle, but more of a half side part on the wrong side if that makes sense. :lol

I had a hard time getting all the STUPID UNNECESSARY plastic wrap off of her,:gah::mad: this frustrated me greatly so i'm taking a break from her at the moment.

Regardless of the hair, and having her in a static pose, my impression of her is of the "WOW" nature. She really is a great looking, quite sexy little figure. :yess:

Congrats!

Haha. You 'overcame' the hair debacle Vortex. I'm proud. :1-1: There really is no official variant, as you see there are even minor variations in themselves. It's just how some factory worker decided to make it that day. Yeah the plastic wrap was a pain! I was trying to be all cool with the soundtrack playing as I pulled it out of the box, but by the end of it playing I was on the last torso wrap! haha. How anti-climactic.

So what do you have her displayed in?

If anyone noticed what was a pain in the ass was the arms under the sleeves being taped for whatever reason.

Solution detach the forearms from the elbow...they are two separate pieces from the ball joint, and do twist off, once the forearm is removed the tape just slides off. :lecture

I also recommend detaching the forearm to remove her shirt as well, If anyone is interested in customizing, Trust me the sleeves have cuffs, but they are sewn in, it is down right impossible to take here shirt off without removing the forearm.
Example:

IMG_3248.jpg

IMG_3249.jpg

IMG_3250.jpg

The hair on mine was nice until I tried to put the head band on...then strands came out of the pig tails and got loose on the top. Argh!

The hair on mine was nice until I tried to put the head band on...then strands came out of the pig tails and got loose on the top. Argh!

Yeah, this is the classic case where they should've just sculpted the Hairband to avoid this issue.

On the plus side what I think is the amazing scale they got on her, not until I decided to watch the movie again did I realize how HT's body is tiny and petite just like Browning's physique it's uncanny. :lol

after watching Sleeping Beauty starring Emily the other day on Netflix, even proved my point on Browning's petite body. :wink1:

It's just annoying how easily the hair in the pigtails can become undone. I was trying to be careful, but I guess my meat hooks just aren't meant for styling hair, lol. :lol

The scary part is that I put my daughter's hair in pigtails when my wife is too busy to, haha poor thing. :monkey1

When I bend the neck post forward on mine the soft rubber around her upper chest and collarbone area puffs out a bit luckily the v cut on her shirt doesn't go too deep so it's not too noticeable. Babydoll's look is not about cleavage fortunately.

Meh, i had my fun. Babydoll and I just didn't work out. After the new doll smell wore off and i really started to feel her up, i realized the hair was too much of a burden, and when i really started looking at her face i came to the conclusion it really didn't look much like Emily Browning at all. Marked "Return to sender".

I was futzing my Babydoll this morning while my twin brother was putting his together and a small clump of hair came out of one of her pig tails! :horror
I freaked out a little but you can notice it at all.
:slap

When I receive my Babydoll, I'm going to tie some thin string around her ponytails right above the rubber bands very tightly. Then I will remove the clear rubber bands.

Why are people removing the rubber bands?

Don't know about "people", but I'm removing them cause they turn yellow and brittle with age. One day your going to find your Babydoll with her ponytails undone and possible the rubber band stuck to her hair.

Hello Babydoll lovers! first post here!!

Ive been reading some reviews and stuff, I think the aren't real big issues, and I dont know what to think about the hair. In Luka's pics the middle parted hair looks really nice, I guess I'll care and I'll have something to say about that what I have my Babydoll. I preordered her when she was announced SO I had to wait a LITTLE BIT

I have to wait like 30 days or so to get her -.- painful, painful waiting... guess I'll watch Sucker Punch until she comes

Last edited:
Back