Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my processing notice for Wednesday, looks good!

Me too....so how long does it usually take from this point?

This is my first Hot toys figure/ 1/6th figure....well I just bought a bank robber joker off eBay so which ever gets to my house will be my first.

This is my first Hot toys figure/ 1/6th figure....well I just bought a bank robber joker off eBay so which ever gets to my house will be my first.

The money will come from your available bank balance, the figure should ship out one-two days after that, and depending where you live should arrive in about 5-7 business days, the payment should arrive on your statement just before you get the figure :wave

Beautiful! :clap

There are so many great shots of this figure, :yess:

I almost tempted to buy him too before I saw HT gave us joker DX2.0 teaser....but knowing how HT works, maybe we'll hear it again after TDKR movie is playing in theaters :ted

Karidel, any questions you'd like to ask about the hair? :rotfl
I did a lot of questions but that's because I'm buying one, but to customize, but as it is very expensive, my spending has to be worth I bought 3 figures this month Saeba Ryo, Saeko Nogami, Jack Sparrow DX06 and Babydoll possibly only if their pigtails can untie :thud:

I did a lot of questions but that's because I'm buying one, but to customize, but as it is very expensive, my spending has to be worth I bought 3 figures this month Saeba Ryo, Saeko Nogami, Jack Sparrow DX06 and Babydoll possibly only if their pigtails can untie :thud:

I figured you were planning something with the hair obviously :pfft:
Was just playing with you :stick

[Hot Toys] Sucker Punch Baby Doll

Dear all

This is my first post at sideshow.
Enjoy~:)

toysdaily

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll01.jpg

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll02.jpg

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll03.jpg

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll04.jpg

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll05.jpg

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll06.jpg

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll07.jpg

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll08.jpg

toysdaily_____.po_ht_babydoll09.jpg

isn't this the cheapest of Hot Toys current pre-order figures though? it comes with quite a bit, how can it be overpriced when compared to others?

Looking at the most recent (Thor) he's $200 and comes with less than this figure and this figure is $50 cheaper, so this looks to be a better deal in pricing :lecture

This is not a current pre-order figure.

At the time this figure was announced, it was expensive. It should have been $150 or so, not $170.

When Thor is released at the end of this year, he'll be cheaper than the current HT pre-orders. When you compare an in-stock $200 Thor with a pre-order $250 MGS3 Ocelot, yes, Thor will seem like a deal.

Back