Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That box is so beautiful.
I would pay just to own that box.
Nice to see they will release her finally. That means Amber will follow soon and the next figures from this line can be announced at the SDCC.
:blissy

Sooooo great News^^ Hopefully they will give us some fresh new Pics of her! Now i cant wait^^ Damn why do i life in Germany :D
Release is still July here!!!

I really can't get excited by this. I really want to; the clothes are awesome, same as her accessories, but the sculpt throws me off. I might as well buy the outfit and box off ebay and see if someone has made a custom babydoll.

But to those who have no problems with the sculpt, congrats. You should enjoy this

I'm impressed, all those box posts and not one box joke. :monkey3 Well, I laughed every time. :lol

That's great news, hope that makes a lot of people happy! I'm only getting BabyDoll out of that bunch, but depending on how Jake looks in hand I might end up folding and getting Sully - it's happened before.

I'm impressed, all those box posts and not one box joke. :monkey3
Totally - I was thinking the same thing! :lol

Jeez.. the face sculpt could use a little tweaking, but it's still very good. I think some of the griping is a little misplaced with this figure. Instead of the face, the real issue is the HAIR. That $h!t won't keep. Again - this is why I feel Amber is the better figure overall.. apart from it being awesome to begin with. :lecture :lol

I pop in here from time to time to check the buzz - & I applaud HT for tackling the female pop culture stuff, but some of the niggles in here are somewhat amusing & mostly unjustified.. sorry. :dunno

I don't have a single one of these on order, but must say the Babydoll looks stellar. I do have the PF Babydoll on PO though. Congrats on all getting this:)

Too right, can't wait for these, all my orders close together though :gah:

:exactly:

I might re-order Babydoll as she's the cheapest one of Jake Sully and the lightcycle, but the others are definitely canned for right now. I already know my wallet's not ready for the big hit

That box is so beautiful.
I would pay just to own that box.
Nice to see they will release her finally. That means Amber will follow soon and the next figures from this line can be announced at the SDCC.
:blissy

Hope so it'd be the pefect time to show them

At this point I don't care. The sculpt was fine by me. I don't want to see any more delays!

i'm fine with the sculpt, and since they'll each be shipping within a few weeks of each other i'm thinking these are the final production figures

:yess: great news!! finally!!! such a tiny pic, but im loving the box as well :) gorgeous!!!

The box is so ellagant, soooo looking forward to nearly all of these :yess:

Box looks classy and beautiful. If I have spare money to spend I'll pick up BD for sure.

577922_10150647845887344_58690437343_9470091_2067034816_n.jpg

Well shoot it looks like they didn't fix her eye color. That's freaking lame. :(

Back