Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was agreeing(And posting the link for anyone who didn't know she was still available brand new sealed in packaging).

Ah, gotcha. I couldn't tell. :rotfl

Yeah, she definitely wasn't a good seller. I'm surprised they chose her over Rocket or Sweet Pea.

babydoll is still a grail of mine, was actively hunting at one point but then learned of the 2 diff hair part vers and how one is accurate and one isnt, adding another wrinkle to the hunt. that and the high price has me backing up abit. one day tho... one day.

babydoll is still a grail of mine, was actively hunting at one point but then learned of the 2 diff hair part vers and how one is accurate and one isnt, adding another wrinkle to the hunt. that and the high price has me backing up abit. one day tho... one day.

Same here. :monkey2 I want her, but do I want her for over $300? I'm not sure...

Interesting, Username... Makes sense I guess.

She is a top item in my collection- outstanding figure and amazing outfit/accessories!

22554979_10155516559756293_18807118453508737_n.jpg

Wait really there's two different versions. What exactly is the difference?

Made the mistake of taking the pony tails out one day to fix the messed up hair from the blue band.... huge mistake and ended up losing one of the bands on my floor... I kept searching and searching, but couldn't find it...... went to a girly shop and picked up some similar clear bands and stretched them out a bit.... what a pain in the a$$ it was to get the hair back in.... long story short don't touch the ponytails :lol

Back