Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does yours smell? :p

Yeah it's awesome, detail in the sword and gun is amazing! Can't wait for the clothes to dry so I can pose and play with her.

While you're waiting, boil the kettle and fill up a small glass.
Then dip her pig tails in the water up to the rubber bands. They will become really malleable and then you pose them as you'd like(they should be over her shoulders, not hanging behind), and dab them dry, then allow them to air dry. They look a lot better. I also have a toothbrush i use to style the hair of figures like this. Same thing, i have a cup of boiling water, dip the toothbrush in it, and then use it to brush the hair as i'd like. the boiling water softens the hair and the toothbrush works just like a brush.

photo-2.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

Reving this old thread- do we have any Baby Doll fans out there? Just looked at mine again- terrific figure and I liked the film!:yess:

Reving this old thread- do we have any Baby Doll fans out there? Just looked at mine again- terrific figure and I liked the film!:yess:

Big fan. Of the movie and the figures. Such a shame we never got more. I would happily trade my car for the entire set, lol.
Babydoll was the very first figure i ever bought brand new and sealed in it's shipper. And Amber was the second!

Yes just watched it again the other day on blu- it is full of color, excitement and engaging plot.....Snyder did a great job making something different

It's very different.
But for the visuals it can't be beaten.

Babydoll might be the more popular character, but Amber is a FAR better figure. :)

I have them both, but i will always prefer Babydoll.
It's the most beautiful HT figure i have ever seen.

The only way Babydoll doesn't look good is if the hair is futzed wrong.

Amber's sculpt looks stupid with that expression.

Is that PAK White Raiden? Hahaha.

Yeah. It's 10" which is perfectly sized for a 1/6 female in armour. I had to add chebs of course, and remove a couple of other parts, but i think it looks cool. I repainted an Ada Wong sculpt blonde with blue eyes for it. I'll PM you pics of the WIP.

Loved the movie. But I loved Rocket mainly. Too bad they didn't make her. :/

Yeah. I would have loved Rocket Sweet-Pea and Blondie. Especially in their black-ops "going for the dragon-fire getups.
I can imagine a dio of them breaching in a tight formation...
Oh, what could have been.

Back