Hot Toys - MMS157- Sucker Punch: Babydoll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome Username - thanks! :hi5:

Yeah, the open sections at the top of her pants really allow for almost unlimited posing options, don't they!

Still working the budget out - but I'll have her soon enough. :cool:

Awesome Username - thanks! :hi5:

Yeah, the open sections at the top of her pants really allow for almost unlimited posing options, don't they!

Still working the budget out - but I'll have her soon enough. :cool:

It's a great figure, and a nice companion piece to Babydoll. If it was a choice between the two, it would be Babydoll all the way, but as i already had Babydoll, i picked up Amber(I actually bought three from the guy i deal with, and sold the other two for a bit of profit on Ebay).
I am sure there will be plenty available when you are ready to buy.

Very nice posing on Amber. I am really missing the other 3, but it's out of our hands and HT moved on. :thud:

HT said more (other) girls depends on how well the first 2 sold...
well I did my part.....:monkey3

:yess: Female figure of 2012......

attachment.php

Hey folks - quick question if you could please help:

For those of you who own both HT Babydoll & Amber - can BD's feet be swapped seamlessly onto Amber's ankle joints?

Cheers. :duff

Hey folks - quick question if you could please help:

For those of you who own both HT Babydoll & Amber - can BD's feet be swapped seamlessly onto Amber's ankle joints?

Cheers. :duff

You can... but you'll need to remove the pegs on Amber's leg that glued quite strongly on some copies.

(Almost) Boiling water and prying with a screw-driver may help...

The peg removed.... (pic, bottom leg)
legpegs.jpg

It would be awesome to customize Babydolls head sculpt into a Bo-Katan head sculpt .

Back