Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at last a formal anoucement....I saw this in hot toys offices 3 weeks ago and wanted to say something here but was sworn to secrecy.....he looks very good up close :banana

a simple must buy for me.....:joy

Pics or it didn't happen! :lol That would be a dream day for me!

I like this version. And this was cool for hand and foot have light.

No need to think. Get it.

It is easy to look at two pictures approximately the same size and point out flaws. In truth the figure head approx the size of a quater to half dollar. IMO the detail and resemblence on something that size is amazing.

Such statements are nothing more than attacks to assert yourself - absolutely no constructive criticism or even some logical thinking about the sabj. Do not talk to me like this pls, we should be demanding... though the measure-line is necessary too :)

So there's no exclusive parts on this like the Battle Damage Iron Man...

ok here is a pic :rolleyes:, you will note I have deleted everything else from around him to hide figures not announced yet !! I have purposely choosen this one as unsure whether it is the one on the official annoucement thus the slightly shadowed nature of the pic.

stark.jpg

Leonidas was also on show next to him although not in frame of this picture....

ok here is a pic :rolleyes:, you will note I have deleted everything else from around him to hide figures not announced yet !! I have purposely choosen this one as unsure whether it is the one on the official annoucement thus the slightly shadowed nature of the pic.

You tease! :lol

Very awesome of you man, thanks. :)

T1 and T2 perhaps?

Can you at least tell us whether or not Iron Man 2 figures were on display. Not who or what, just if they were there...

at last! an rdj headsculpt that actually looks like him. and the rest of it is pretty top notch too. but how come they didn't show any of the light-up features on the boots?

i won't be getting this figure, but i'm very very tempted to get just the headsculpt loose later in the aftermarket, and pop it onto my mark1. :rock

Give us a hint......is it a movie figure? Another super-hero?? Please....

Interesting that they are including a pair of shoes...does that mean the mechanical pieces can be removed? Or do they want you to go out and buy another true-type?

Interesting that they are including a pair of shoes...does that mean the mechanical pieces can be removed? Or do they want you to go out and buy another true-type?

Doesn't get much better than this.

Thanks for the pics Darren, any pics of the BD next to it you can post?

Well judging from this pic, it looks as if the leg panels can be removed.

ironmanleg.png

Back