Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic figure and accessories/diorama! And to think some of you ignored the video with this being teased in it thinking it was canceled DX figure. :lol

Let's just hope the production piece turns out that good! I think the only thing that needs tweaking, is to mute those vertical mouth to nose lines, other than that, looks sweet. And the eyes could use a little more purpose, instead of a blank kind of distant stare.
Also was going to say, is that a seperate head and neck again? If so, how come HT seem to be doing that again? I thought they were done with the old style and were including the neck in the HS, which looked great!

What do you guys think the exclusive is going to be? Probably the robotic arm?

The robotic arm is going to be included with the regular version. I don't think there is going to be an exclusive version...at least they didn't advertise one at Toyhunters.

42fcfe5a.jpg

It is easy to look at two pictures approximately the same size and point out flaws. In truth the figure head approx the size of a quater to half dollar. IMO the detail and resemblence on something that size is amazing.

I stated another IM figure wasn't needed (which it isn't) but this figure, sculpt and accessory package is impressive. HT "brought it" and now I will buy it. Well done HT.

Geez at this rate I might as well just send Hot Toys my G.I. Bill and disability pay checks. Well done, great figure with great accessories a must for my collection!

at last a formal anoucement....I saw this in hot toys offices 3 weeks ago and wanted to say something here but was sworn to secrecy.....he looks very good up close :banana

a simple must buy for me.....:joy

at last a formal anoucement....I saw this in hot toys offices 3 weeks ago and wanted to say something here but was sworn to secrecy.....he looks very good up close :banana

a simple must buy for me.....:joy

Sooooo....what else did you see? :naughty

Just kidding. Bet you had a blast.

Think the hair could benefit from being a little lighter brown.

Back