Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perfection!

Love the fact that there is a backdrop too.

Lets hope it fits into a detolf!

Interesting that they are including a pair of shoes...does that mean the mechanical pieces can be removed? Or do they want you to go out and buy another true-type?

I hope that if removing the sweater and all mechanical parts he will turn set into somethink like this:

87145442.jpg

Interesting that they are including a pair of shoes...does that mean the mechanical pieces can be removed? Or do they want you to go out and buy another true-type?

It looks like from the seam that they open probably with the peg hole at the bottom of them? So you can display him holding the boots and working on them?

It looks like from the seam that they open probably with the peg hole at the bottom of them? So you can display him holding the boots and working on them?

Having the option to display him working on the boots would be very nice. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

maybe they knew how hard it was for people to kitbash a tony stark figure with the first HS they put out so its like another incentive to get this figure

ahah for once I'm not impressed by a Hot Toys figure. I don't like the sculp looks very plastic / not life like and I see no point in a figure representing that scene in the film. Don't get me wrong I love Iron Man and have Mark 3 but I'm just not impressed by this.

Are you sure you are looking at the same figure as everyone else???

Back