Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and Budget has been pretty accurate in the past. What MMS number are we at now? I think the latest release was Ragnarok Stan @ MMS570. My money is still on the Mark 1 being MMS600. Every 100th number has been an Iron Man for the past several years now.

Yeah 300 - Mark XLV, 400 - Mark V, and 500 - Mark VII, so it seems in line lol

The most wanted Tony for me is a Jericho test Tony, but if they're not going to do a suited one, a mech test one is one I'd like a lot too. Especially if it comes with cool tools/accessories.

so it gained the upgrade and i already p oed the exclusive version. New sculpt, new backdrop, the boots seem to have a new light up feature in the back, could be wrong though. That is, how it should be done. The Whiplash is way too expensive for a straight rerelease... sorry, i don't count the boring stand wich we saw almost identical with Terminator and Mark 7 diecast. The excuse for that seems to be the "Con exclusive" tag.. no thanks, my old one holds up really nice, plus i can't really see any difference, when they say "newly painted head sculpt"...

Back