Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, this is awesome to the max! unbelievable how the quality has risen up for just a year! good lord is this stunning

Hot Toys is really the authority for 1:6 scale figures for how many years now! No contest!!!! Who would've thought the Iron Man movie line was not yet done, when we thought they're already developing Iron Man 2 figures?!?! :)

It's a good thing i don't have much interest in Iron Man and havn't seen the movie, because that would be an easy buy. A thing of beauty! Looks freakin perfect! And accessories like that just cannot be beat!
Well done HT, now THAT is an ICONIC look!

ahah for once I'm not impressed by a Hot Toys figure. I don't like the sculp looks very plastic / not life like and I see no point in a figure representing that scene in the film. Don't get me wrong I love Iron Man and have Mark 3 but I'm just not impressed by this.

Looks good but I'm gonna pass. Already need the MK1 suit and I we haven't even seen what's coming for the next movie. Congrats to those who're buying!!!

Dammit HT. I was gonna pass but this is simply amazing completely different from what I expected. 1Q is gonna start 2010 with a bang.

Now that is impressive. Excellent. The backdrop and robot adds sooo much to this.

Back