Hot Toys-MMS116:IRON MAN- Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From toyworld

20091204084051995.jpg

That is truly amazing! I almost wish it didn't come with the robot though, cos I'm sure that's going to send the price through the hemisphere!

ahah for once I'm not impressed by a Hot Toys figure. I don't like the sculp looks very plastic / not life like and I see no point in a figure representing that scene in the film. Don't get me wrong I love Iron Man and have Mark 3 but I'm just not impressed by this.

Wha... wha?:dunno

Hey this could make a good Sherlock Holmes custom without the beard.

Thought the same thing!

Kojun continues made memes without emotion and with incorrect actors anatomy...
Well at least his sculpt looks very cool :peace

42fcfe5a.jpg

Whatever this is a stunning set ala "Godfather" and I just cant not take it into my collection!!! :joy

He nailed the mouth. But his eyes aren't there. It could be the expression but just missing something. No doubt the best RDJ to date.

Since the boots light up on this one, I wonder if the boots will light up on the figures for the armors.

cool figure! the likeness is there, just not 100%, but its miles better than the 2 HS we have got so far. The rest looks to be top HT quality. Not sure if I really need this figure, might just get the head to replace the ones we got in mk3 and others.

100% AMAZING! I can't wait to display this between the MARK I and the MARK II!!! Love the clear rod and diorama base/robot arm to make it more of a 1/6 diorama than just a figure. WAY cool!!! :rock :rock :rock

Back