1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that was the promo edition that did that. The regular release hung around for a little while, no?

All to be said, exercise caution these days with any figure it would seem.
The Promo Edition, Advanced Suit and Infinity War Iron Spider suits were on waitlist to my knowledge. The Advanced Suit I think went up on wait list rather fast compared to the others though I don't know when the Promo edition wait listed. I don't know about the regular Homecoming release since I skipped out on it.
Do any of you guys think Hot Toys will make any figures of the villains from the Spiderman PS4/PS5 game?

I mean they are making so many of the Spiderman suits, it would be cool if they made a couple of the bas guys.
Good question. I could see a Dock Ock and Mister Negative to go with their respective suits, though the Anti-Ock Deluxe Suit has the tentacles on its exclusive base. They also don't seem to do Spider-Man villains that often oddly enough. I only remember New Goblin, technically the Sand-Man base with the Symbiote/Black Suit, Electro, Mysterio and the fire elemental base for the deluxe Stealth Suit. I think it was rumored that a Vulture was being made.

Is there any way to use this awesome headsculpt on the FFH Homemade suit? Maybe I'd need the neck adapter from the Stealth suit?

just got mine in--the costume is so good! really flexible and thinner than expected, and the raised texture on the red part feels really cool. really dig it, and worth picking up the stealth suit to make use of the holland headsculpt

Is there any way to use this awesome headsculpt on the FFH Homemade suit? Maybe I'd need the neck adapter from the Stealth suit?

That's exactly what I did. Got the peg and used the unmasked head on my Homemade Suit figure. It looks great!

Just received my figure last night from Sideshow and was finally able to look at it today. It is gorgeous no doubt about it!! I still love the Homecoming suit more but the FFH styling and feeling is just a tad more premium in my opinion.

Just had a question regarding some of the screws in the box - I found a tiny washer and screw magnetically attached to the leg of the figure. I’m assuming these are for the figure stand but can anyone confirm? The instructions aren’t super clear on this but I guess it doesn’t matter regardless.

Well after USPS sent him on an unnecessary 3-week cross-country detour, my Spider-Man finally arrived today from TBA. This is my first and only Spider-Man figure so I am quite enjoying him! The headsculpt and suit are every bit as great in person as they say. He's skinnier than I expected, though.

DSC_0004.jpgDSC_0003.jpgDSC_0009.jpgDSC_0012.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0012.jpg

Last edited:
Damn this figure is really good. I need a Spidey too but just can?t handle yet another figure order until I clear some out

Fantastic photos man! :clap

Very nice shots Spanbauer. Contemplating this one. I still don't have any Holland Spidermans.
Thanks fellas! He's a real beaut. In addition to being my first Spider-Man figure this is also my first Hot Toys body with ratcheted joints so I'm still having mini panic-attacks every time something clicks because it sounds like something busting :lol

DSC_0090.jpg

Hate these new movies, love the suits! I suppose i could just pretend it's from the VGM Series.

damn' that turned out nice.Some very cool photos SB..:clap

HT did a nice job on the head sculpt.It really works in different angles.

Last edited:
damn' that turned out nice.Some very cool photos SB..:clap

HT did a nice job on the head sculpt.It really works in different angles.

Amazing photos as usual Spanbauer! I really love this pose though. You think it's safe to leave that one like that long-term or do you think it might be risky?
Thanks, fellas!

gmoney5000, you know I think what's riskiest about that pose is that it's quite tricky to get him balanced and the slightest breeze of someone even walking past would knock him over. With a display stand that obviously would not be an issue.

I've been putting him in extreme poses for photos over the past three days and the suit is always saggy in the bum and wrinkly in the knees when I return him to a museum pose for the evening but the suit always tightens back up. I'm going to slowly work up to leaving him in dynamic poses for longer and longer periods of time so I can hopefully determine if there's a point where it won't bounce back.

Thanks, fellas!

gmoney5000, you know I think what's riskiest about that pose is that it's quite tricky to get him balanced and the slightest breeze of someone even walking past would knock him over. With a display stand that obviously would not be an issue.

I've been putting him in extreme poses for photos over the past three days and the suit is always saggy in the bum and wrinkly in the knees when I return him to a museum pose for the evening but the suit always tightens back up. I'm going to slowly work up to leaving him in dynamic poses for longer and longer periods of time so I can hopefully determine if there's a point where it won't bounce back.

Yeah I was wondering about how he was holding that pose...seems like it takes some patience haha.

Also I was curious about the pose since, to me, it doesn't seem like it's as stressful to the suit material as some of the other dynamic poses I've seen.

Either way, keep us posted and keep the photos coming! :clap

Back