1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this video has been up for a while. An interview with sculptor Yulli, unboxing Spiderman.

Its very interesting that the host specifically mentions the Jake Gyllenhaal head sculpt twice. Maybe im reading into it but it sounded like he's hinting at it happening. And HT posted this on their fb

Hmm, I watched the whole video and only caught them mentioning the Jake Gyllenhaal headsculpt that one time only. Also her reaction seemed more reserved when the host brought that up, indicating she's either not allowed to talk about it or she has no clue about that situation. I'm willing to bet it's the latter, especially when you consider that that was her first time seeing the final Tom Holland portrait, which more or less implies she's not really in the loop.

Long story short, don't hold out hope for a Gyllenhaal headsculpt. I really don't think it'll happen.

Got my notice as well! I'm excited to use the Peter sculpt on my Homemade suit, and have fun posing the upgraded one. Going to go a bit harder on this one for posing than I did with the Homecoming suit!

Anyone wonder if a battle damaged variant may come? Would be new for Spider-Man unless I'm mistaken.

Anyone wonder if a battle damaged variant may come? Would be new for Spider-Man unless I'm mistaken.

I wonder if doing a battle damaged version of a figure like this is even possible the way Hot Toys mass produces them. Would the material just wind up tearing on it's own if it were stretched?

That could be why it has never happened. I remember back in the day many of us hoping in vain that they'd make BD versions of Tobey Spiderman.

Yeah, that's why I was wondering. In Homecoming, Spidey was pretty beat up but I couldn't see most people buying a BD Homemade suit. The regular Homecoming suit perhaps though. Iron Man works well with how Hot Toys makes those figures.

BD Tobey Spiderman would be pretty stellar with how beat up he gets, while Garfield Spidey I can't think much of his damage besides his beat up face and chest being torn up. Holland gets beat up so badly by comparison however.

That said, I do need a regular suit Holland Spidey! I have the Advanced suit and picked up Iron Spider as well.

Sounds like a bunch of us will get him about the same time. Mine's coming from ToysBuyingAgent on Monday according to USPS, which probably means Wednesday.

Tracking_UPS_-_United_States_-_2021-04-30_14.44.02.png

I didn't even order that long ago, compared to many here.
Maybe it's on a "First come, last served" basis.
:dunno

Since The Advanced Suit sold out and went on Waitlist rather fast, does anyone think this suit may have the same fate? I'm debating putting him on a payment plan to be safe since I just got the Endgame Iron Man.

Since The Advanced Suit sold out and went on Waitlist rather fast, does anyone think this suit may have the same fate? I'm debating putting him on a payment plan to be safe since I just got the Endgame Iron Man.
I think that was the promo edition that did that. The regular release hung around for a little while, no?

All to be said, exercise caution these days with any figure it would seem.

Do any of you guys think Hot Toys will make any figures of the villains from the Spiderman PS4/PS5 game?

I mean they are making so many of the Spiderman suits, it would be cool if they made a couple of the bas guys.

Back