1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It happened in the ASM films, and Homecoming.

Can you refresh my memory? In Far From Home I remember him casually replacing canisters on the fly, on the ferry I think. But I don't remember anything like that from the Garfield films. I'm also not talking about just reloading, I'm talking about the drama enhancing "I'm almost out of web fluid, need to think of something fast." level of running out. IN the comics and cartoons, this was always a hindrance and drama enhancer and was almost always happening to him.

I think I confused the Homecoming withe the first ASM. Lizard crushes his webshooters at the end of the movie, and I thought it was Vulture.

I believe Electro fries them in ASM2.

I had a feeling you were talking about Lizard crushing them. I remember the cartoons where he was always running out of web fluid. It was always a big deal. They haven't gone after that angle in the movies. I think that's why they designed the suit with "accessory loops" so he can carry extra cartridges and not run out in a crucial moment like in the comics and cartoons. But we were thinking along the same lines. Thanks

in FFH Spidey runs out of webbing at the end battle sequence which is why he needed to use the "Tower Bridge" signage (Cap shield) and drone bomb (Thor hammer) as his weapons.

I would like to get a masked head and put it on my homecoming spidey
Like the shape on this one better

Justin has a good pose session follow-up video to his review. He seems reluctant to leave the figure in these poses for days or weeks at a time but honestly I don’t think it’d be all that bad? Does anyone have a photo of the worst that could possibly happen?

Worst case? Your display looks awesome. Don?t be afraid to pose your figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, that has been my philosophy as well. My modest collection remains in dynamic poses and thus far no regrets.

I just wonder if someone somewhere has a Spider-Man whose ass permanently hangs out the back because the pants split or what on earth all the hesitation is about.

It?s just insane-o collector OCD.

Every single time a Spider-Man figure gets released we hear the same thing.

I got tired of pointing out that with care and within reason, you won?t do permanent damage to the suit.

I?ve posed ASM2, Homecoming, and Advanced for up to months at a time with no permanent sagging, creases or damage.

They?re obviously not as robust or flexible compared to some other figures, but you can pose them if you?re careful.

Very light steam or heat plus a little time and the suits bounce back.

Just don?t be rough or push them into 180 degree splits, and take care to smooth the costume as you go, don?t catch it inside the joints.

Worst case? Your display looks awesome. Don?t be afraid to pose your figures

Yep. It?s not like any of this stuff lasts forever and in 10 years you probably won?t even care as much as the first 10 weeks. Besides, if you?re actually still collecting then, something better will (probably) be out.

I left my FFH Stark Suit Spidey in a webshooting pose, similar to one in the thumbnail for the video, for a few months, and when I tried to change poses, the suit remained a little baggy, but after a few days it snapped back into shape, no harm done.

It’s is a magnificent figure in person I like it better than the classic colours now and the portrait is superb!
3BC6CB21-457D-4497-A885-868A2EF49795.jpg71DDE94C-B5DA-46EC-B86A-E5FCCD9CC1EF.jpg0C4D0ECD-43DE-4DDD-85E0-05D1237EDFFD.jpg3FC4371A-D0FC-4741-A5F2-400AABFA1EED.jpg

Back