1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody should pay attention to JC Hong's "test paint" photos. Headculpt of actual figure won't come with that amount of detail. We all know that.

I know everyone says this, but I feel like my I hand hot toy head sculpts are painted unbelievably well. I also think this Holland sculpt looks great. I?m not sure what people expect on a 1 inch tall face sculpt...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get it... what's wrong with it? Looks pretty freaking spot on to me.
Would love to see any of those trolls sculpt something even remotely close to that.

C8680E85-EDC9-4999-889B-9ABFF3385ADD.jpeg

I can see Holland in the sculpt but imo the previous sculpt was much better. He looks 12 or younger on this sculpt.

baby fat anyone? Chubby Tom after the x-mas holidays? :) in comparison, the older one looks more like Tom. Well, maybe there will be a tweak or two...but i won't display it with this head anyway. Makes an "ok" ish civilian version though.

I definitely prefer the sculpt that came with Iron Spider...but I never had any intention of displaying the black and red suit with the HS, so it's not a deal breaker for me.

Main problem is the eyes in my opinion... they're a bit too big which gives him a semi baby face. I think this would look alot better if the eyes had a more intense look...

This one is still their best Tom sculpt. They could have honestly just reused this one. Not sure why they went through the trouble of resculpting a sculpt that didn't need it.

The battle damage even fits with how he looked toward the end of the movie.

81277394_807784202978604_7381764277364850688_n.jpg

Nobody should pay attention to JC Hong's "test paint" photos. Headculpt of actual figure won't come with that amount of detail. We all know that.

QFT. Black panther taught me well on that. That JC Hong black panther sculpt was the very first Hot Toy photo I had ever seen. Boy was I disappointed when the final product released. :lol

Not a great likeness, although the fabric neck continues to make any sculpt look ridiculous anyway. Useful for a casual Parker kitbash if you're so inclined

This one is still their best Tom sculpt. They could have honestly just reused this one. Not sure why they went through the trouble of resculpting a sculpt that didn't need it.

Yeah the homecoming/ iron spider sculpt is superior imo in every way. Just needed to re-tool the hair only if they wanted to update it. I likely won?t pick this figure up anymore. Was already on the fence but now I doubt it.

This looks like the same sculpt but with a Battle Damaged paint job. Where did the BD version come from? I do not recall this version of the head with any previous release...?

So do we think HT will end up tweaking the Tom Holland 2.0 sculpt?

It seems to have received universal negative reviews from what I've seen in the comments section on Insta.

Back