1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Far From Home - Spider-Man (Black and red suit)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep they’re Dita Flight 006

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Verrryyy nice. I'm not very good with my sunglasses and would hate to damage a pair of such value, but I'd love to grab a pair.
Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

waiting for battle damaged version

Seriously,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Verrryyy nice. I'm not very good with my sunglasses and would hate to damage a pair of such value, but I'd love to grab a pair.
Spoiler Spoiler:

That's exactly what I was thinking the extras would be. Nothing else really stood out.

Overall I think it's a pass. I was surprised
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah I can't say this suit really wowed me all that much either, unlike the Tech suit in the first movie, but it still makes for a very cool looking figure so I'll be keeping my order.

And I'm kinda feeling the same about the Stealth Suit as well. It was just sort of OK in the movie, but seems like something that would be pretty fun and unique to have as a figure anyway.

Just saw the movie. After viewing it, I’m liking the black and red a bit more and think I might make this my first official Spidey since I missed the boat on Homecoming and wasn’t a huge fan of Iron Spider suit.

Far from home was very enjoyable and might tie Spider Man 2 as my favorite Spidey movie.

For anyone asking what was upgraded, he

Spoiler Spoiler:

For anyone asking what was upgraded, he

Spoiler Spoiler:

It did, in Homecoming he goes to the gas station and Karen starts activating all kinds of stuff and one is taser webs

It did, in Homecoming he goes to the gas station and Karen starts activating all kinds of stuff and one is taser webs

In FFH he specifically mentions changing the existing taser webs, among other things

I really like the white spider on the back of this suit. Comparing to the Homecoming figure it doesn't have quite the high-waisted pants look but still the hip area is odd in action poses

True, taser webs do get mentioned and used as a gag in Homecoming.

But he does specifically mention upgrading the voltage on the new suit. Presumably as part of his plan to use them to web-chain up and zap all the drones before he’s interrupted.

Tech Suit may not have had the juice to do that with just taser mode.

Last edited:
YqghOra.png

Looks good.

Anyone know why he's set for release at the end of next year? Surely this one's marked up for an early release.

Was it just me or did the suit in FFH look dark Navy and not black? I just saw it and I don’t think it’s black and red, I think it’s Navy and Red. Somebody change my mind.

Was it just me or did the suit in FFH look dark Navy and not black? I just saw it and I don’t think it’s black and red, I think it’s Navy and Red. Somebody change my mind.

Definitely black. They've had the costume on display a few places and it's 100% black/red, it's a callback to the OG Spidey.

Fair enough, just really seems dark navy in a few scenes. But those comparison pics above certainly do confirm black and red.

Back