1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It does seem unlikely...but her design in the film feels like it might sell in Asian markets. So who knows. I’d guess sdcc lead up or preview night for figures from this film.

Not sure if I will get the new Ant-Man. I really like the one I have from the first movie and couldn't get into the CW suit (helmet is awesome). Seems to be a better blend between quality suit and helmet, although a more darker tone like Cap's suit in CW.

I have not been a fan of either suit so far. Both my figures are still boxed up. Thought the first one has grown on me a bit. I do like the new one so I’ll get it and display it.

I just have the CW one right now. The first one looks better but I display by movie so I went with the CW one. I'll see how I feel about the new suit after si see the movie.

I'm in for both Ant-man and Wasp if they get made. I just hope they both have headsculpts and not just helmets. I wanted the first Ant-man but I didn't order him in time and the second one didn't do it for me. I hope this is the one. Wasp I want mostly cause I want Evangeline Lilly in sixth scale whether she's good in the film or not lol

I have the figure from the first film, which I love....and I'll certainly be down for the new Ant-Man fig, especially if they nail the Rudd sculpt.

I really want Wasp for my Ant-Man. Since i don't collect avengers he is quite alone now :(

I'm betting we see Ant-man the week the film is released. Wasp I'm hoping by comic con.

I wouldn't be shocked if both Ant-Man and The Wasp show up at SDCC and are orderable soon after. I don't expect much past that. Given they're both rumored to be in the next Avengers, I'm sure HT will milk any sculpts or look as much as possible.

Could be the ones they put up for order just before or during one of the next three cons. They usually put one or two up at the same time as the con..ones that are not exclusive

She better come with an unmasked portrait. I'll be really disappointed in Hot Toys if they don't

Back