Hot Toys- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania- Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rough overlay

LHlngJZ.jpg

I have to get this as a fan of Evangeline Lilly lol, plus I don't have the previous version. Too bad about the hair, it kinda looks worse than in the actual movie. I think I might get Cassie too as I like the purple (unless she ends up like Yellowjacket lol). Those pics with all three together are pretty cool.

The wings did seem a bit smaller on screen with this suit, they're probably accurate enough. They straight up glowed yellow in motion though, a light effect with that and the mask with USB would be a nice feature HT certainly won't do. shame. I still really like the AMATW suit colors, but this one looked great on screen. Not in the market for rubber clad 1/6s anymore but I will be looking for this suit in a Figuarts or something, maybe an Iron Studios statue.

I think the Ant Man suit looked better on screen than it does as figure. Seemed like a lot of the time they were in practical suits on the Volume sets, which I can appreciate

The wings did seem a bit smaller on screen with this suit, they're probably accurate enough. They straight up glowed yellow in motion though, a light effect with that and the mask with USB would be a nice feature HT certainly won't do. shame. I still really like the AMATW suit colors, but this one looked great on screen. Not in the market for rubber clad 1/6s anymore but I will be looking for this suit in a Figuarts or something, maybe an Iron Studios statue.

Good to know they are smaller as seen on-screen. Yep it'd be nice if they updated their light up methods since the downright tiny batteries and panels are a bit fiddly. Agree, I think the first Wasp is fantastic and will continue to hold up.

I think the Ant Man suit looked better on screen than it does as figure. Seemed like a lot of the time they were in practical suits on the Volume sets, which I can appreciate

Yeah I feel similar - seeing pics of the new Ant-man suit look good, but in HT figure form it kinda looks a tad off/different somehow.

Back