1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a feeling these 2 are all we're going to get from this movie... But I'm still really hoping for a Ghost figure.

I’d say the helmet is more a mix of the first and second versions

8A551637-3ED5-4D29-BC80-13291DFA829E.jpegFEBF02FA-7F97-4CC9-B7EA-448412A5646B.jpeg

I want both but I usually hold off on pre-orders this time of year with SDCC around the corner. Need to find out how hard I’ll get hit by other potential figures. :lol

I'm in the same boat. We need comic con so we can all properly budget out the 2019 releases realistically. There are several recent reveals I haven't preordered yet because i'm waiting to see what is revealed at comic con. Only so much money to go around. Regardless I want to squeeze in Antman and Wasp. Two essential Avengers I don't have yet.

Andy did a great job making this new Antman costume look more like the first one after the Civil War costume was poorly received. Hiding the ant face in there is maybe too cutesy but I can dig it.

I at least want Ant-Man. I didn’t pick up the other two figures yet and this looks to be the best one so far. I can pass on The Wasp easier but I would like them both. Just have to see what’s coming first though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My apologies to that guy i was telling those isn't TFA sized, they are. You were correct. Which is nice.

I wish they’d just keep using the Civil War style bases. Those look nice and are a good size.

I thought the original figure was nice. Wasn’t a huge fan of the Civil War version either. This feels closer to that first suit with some modifications.

Tandem reveals on a Saturday? I could be wrong but Saturday reveals have been pretty rare. I wish there were more of them honestly... I love waking up to these before having to go to work, but at the beginning of a day off is great as it kicks off the day with a great mood.

Yeah totally, I rarely look at the HT FB page on the weekend as I know I will just be let down. But seeing this I though WOW !

Need to see if I will get Antman in 1/6. Was initially thinking of just getting a smaller version to take up less space, and smaller version also conveys the point of what he can do. Hmmm need to see.

Evangeline Lilly in 1/6, now that may take some more effort to resist :lol

This new outfit didn't make much of an impression in the trailers, but I gotta say on the figure it looks really damn cool, and much better than the CW one.

I'm still not totally sure I need an Ant-Man figure yet, but I do at least find myself a bit more tempted now.

Definitely an improvement over the CW version, but the original is still awesome. It was Hank Pym's suit from an earlier era & I think it captures that retro look perfectly. This version is a tasteful update that pairs up nicely with Wasp.

I thought v1 would be it for me but after looking at this figure for awhile I’m in.

Any ideas on when the PO’s will hit? Do they ever start PO’s over the weekend?

Occasionally they put them up over The weekend but that’s pretty rare. Monday is a better bet, but who knows.

Back