1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am good with the Antman I have. I am more interested in the wasp costume.

Nothing wrong with the previous two Hot Toys AntMan(s?) (AntMen?) but I am also good with the fact that I waited. Looks like this will make a cool figure, and being able to get Wasp too will be cool.

Agreed. I've gotten by on just having a little ant man mini in my display for some time haha. Will however be nice to pick up an actual figure though and it's even more perfect that it will pair with Wasp.

I was debating getting the CW Ant-Man and adding the Wasp but the AM suit looks a bit different so I'll probably get the newer version. In my travels through Bing I found this pic...didn't see it in the thread...

evangeline-lilly-suits-as-the-wasp-on-set-of-ant-man-sequel-08.jpg

I still need to get my first Ant-Man, and this suit looks like a good improvement so far. I'm not sure about the Wasp yet, I was hoping for a more vibrant color.

Yeah I'd much rather she have a helmet than we end up with *that* scene from Galaxy Quest.

"But the animal is inside out... ... And it exploded."

If they make the suit look like this one, and I'm sure they will, count on Zero shoulder articulation. She will never be able to lift her arms over her head.

Back