Hot Toys- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania- Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are so many lines on the torso and the weird circular piece is throwing everything off.

Ant-Man and Wasp suit / Endgame suit is still THE Ant-Man look for me.

There are so many lines on the torso and the weird circular piece is throwing everything off.

Ant-Man and Wasp suit / Endgame suit is still THE Ant-Man look for me.

Yeah my overall fave is the AM&TW/EG suit.

I'm in agreement that the first suit is still the best.

Yep the OG still holds up! I like the helmet design from the first AM suit the best.

I've got all of the Antman figures so far and even converted the Stark Team Suit to a Scott Lang but I'm unsure on this one and the Wasp, as they are just too close to the second film's outfits. I'll definitely get the Cassey, though.

I kinda want to get a parted out un-helmeted head sculpt from this Quantumania figure for the previous version, since, uh I'm not too keen on the smiling Rudd head sculpt :lol

...I kinda want to get a parted out un-helmeted head sculpt from this Quantumania figure for the previous version, since, uh I'm not too keen on the smiling Rudd head sculpt :lol

Team suit Antman sm.jpg

LOL!! I actually like it!

Yeah would like a Hank Pym figure!! Shoot, I'd want to see a full-on Hank Pym Ant-Man movie! They could "rerelease" the AM1 figure but with a Michael Douglas head sculpt.
I’d love to see an Ant-Man and the Wasp: 1980 film with de-aged Douglas and Pfeiffer. He would look like he did around China Syndrome era and Pfeiffer Hollywood Knights/Grease 2.

This looks fine, and if I can get the head parted out I might grab it for my AM1....but what I really want is Kang. He was always my favorite Secret Wars figure when I was a kid...the fact we're getting a comic accurate look (which looks incredible) just makes it an instabuy for me.

Will Cassie Lang never go up for PO if the Quantum movie under performs?

Seems like Hot Toys pulls the plug on a lot of lines (like Valerian) even though all the R&D was completed for a prototype.

I like how Cassie's suit looks with those colors and her sneakers.

Hopefully the sculpt for Kathryn Newton turns out good - Evangline Lilly looks decent but the Paul Rudd needs some serious work.

Back