Hot Toys- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania- Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the fascination with Yellowjacket? Is it the character or because you saw a prototype but it never made it to preorder?
  • Awesome suit.
  • Super awesome proto!
  • Phase I-III completist 🤓
  • Having this on a shelf:
BNjQNCd.gif

Put me down for YellowJacket.

I don't think I want this Bruce Lee Karen figure with the overdesigned outfit. Unless this movie is AMAZING I think I'm skipping all 3 + Kang.

HT doesn't like Marvel bad guys.

View attachment 621667

Those would've made for cool figures and complimented the other figures from their respective lines nicely (though the Rhino would be such a behemoth of a figure to produce!).

That Jude Law sculpt was one of their best, of course it was never produced.

Man, I would FOR SURE pick that Yon-Rogg figure up!!! No joke! He'd go oh so great with Captain Marvel!!!! :D

The biggest suspension of disbeleif is paul rudd with old evangeline lilly. She looks pretty rough now. She reminds me of mrs. black, my evil 1st grade teacher.

Lost started 20 years ago next year, people age.

But I never thought she was attractive or a good actress and her political/world views aren't to my liking either.

He was there when Keanu and Tom Cruise discovered the fountain of youth. They gave up their shares since to get higher box office returns, but Paul hasn't yet.

Really digging the striking yellow/black of this costume over the more muted yellow/blue of the last one, but the Ant-Man is so similar to his previous suit that I'm not sure I can justify getting it too, even though my OCD will wince at having just one half of the pair for this movie.

The biggest suspension of disbeleif is paul rudd with old evangeline lilly. She looks pretty rough now. She reminds me of mrs. black, my evil 1st grade teacher.

I think the short hair has a lot to do with Evangeline Lilly appearing to look a lot older - if she had long hair, she'd look more youthful.

I guess Marvel had to do it since the short hair is in service of the original comic's pixie cut.

Her frown/smile lines are more pronounced compared to her Lost days but that's what happens when you're not immortal like Keanu. :lol

I think the short hair has a lot to do with Evangeline Lilly appearing to look a lot older - if she had long hair, she'd look more youthful.

I guess Marvel had to do it since the short hair is in service of the original comic's pixie cut.

Her frown/smile lines are more pronounced compared to her Lost days but that's what happens when you're not immortal like Keanu. :lol
Keanu"s wife is doing all of his aging for him. He is basically a vampire.

They look a lot smaller, and less detailed. I dunno what is going on with that proto but the wings look like someone was wet sanding them and gave up halfway though

Back