1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Ant-Man and the Wasp - Ant-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailer looks like another fun movie. I liked the 1st Antman, wasn't great, but a lot of fun. Looking forward to this now. I too do wish her costume had some yellow in it. The red accents on her costume would look nicer of they were yellow. They look too similar together. Would've been a nice contrast & compliment to each other.

That trailer was awesome!! I loved the first Ant-Man film so am really looking forward to seeing this one! :rock

Think I'll wait for this to hit netflix or HBO. It doesn't look bad, I'm just marvelled out. I feel the same way for the black panther movie.

Think I'll wait for this to hit netflix or HBO. It doesn't look bad, I'm just marvelled out. I feel the same way for the black panther movie.

Black Panther is the 1st MCU movie I can't seem to care too much for. I loved the character in Cap CW. Enjoyed the actor and thought he looked great. Was looking forward to it till I saw the 1st trailer. I just wish they went more for an overall universe story. It seems just about Wakandan politics and power struggle between leaders, and finally revealing themselves to the world and letting outsiders in. The villain is identical to Black Panther but gold highlights. Looks uninteresting to me. Should've been Klaw in all his villainous glory, but looks like yet again he's a henchman to the other Panther guy... meh...

Hopefully Antman & Wasp have a good story. Gonna be interesting since it comes after Avengers IW. That's gonna be a hard shadow to shine through.

Just saw the trailer posted in this thread; looks pretty funny.

I'm pretty torn on it though. Not necessarily the film itself, but whether or not I'm going to make it a point to see it in theaters. I really liked the first Ant-Man film and Paul Rudd makes the character a fun character, but like medicomsucks said, I'm really just MCU'd out at this point and have just really lost interest in it. I'll probably end up seeing it though.

Black Panther is the 1st MCU movie I can't seem to care too much for. I loved the character in Cap CW. Enjoyed the actor and thought he looked great. Was looking forward to it till I saw the 1st trailer. I just wish they went more for an overall universe story. It seems just about Wakandan politics and power struggle between leaders, and finally revealing themselves to the world and letting outsiders in. The villain is identical to Black Panther but gold highlights. Looks uninteresting to me. Should've been Klaw in all his villainous glory, but looks like yet again he's a henchman to the other Panther guy... meh...

Hopefully Antman & Wasp have a good story. Gonna be interesting since it comes after Avengers IW. That's gonna be a hard shadow to shine through.

I agree. I'm not entirely feeling Black Panther either. Feels like a cgi mesh up of natural setting and futuristic setting, with cgi characters and stunts. After a while I feel like I should be watching Avatar with some of these movies.

I felt meh about Ragnarok. Wasnt really exited to see it. Ant Man and Wasp trailer didnt really excite me either(BP did peak my interest more) maybe Im finally getting super hero fatigue but im really excited for IW so I dont know what gives.

I wish infinity war came out last year instead, there really hasn't been a ton of buildup for thanos, his biggest part was in GOTG 1. So there will probably be some recap to start this film, which I won't need. Then of course it's a cliffhanger ending, so another year of waiting. I'm not sure how Disney is going to juggle all of these charachters. One thing is for sure, after infinity war is done, I'm probably done as well. I'll still pick up a toy here and there but that's it.

That's the problem for Disney. Now they are in to tertiary characters .

there really hasn't been a ton of buildup for thanos, his biggest part was in GOTG 1.

Agree with this. Despite WB seemingly not having their **** together as far as where they want to take the DCEU, I feel the DCEU has done a better job at building up and threatening Darkseid thus far than what the MCU has done with Thanos.

Brighter colors, AND shoulder articulation.

But the sculpt looks off somehow...

Wasp-Master-960x540.jpg

I think that headsculpt looks perfect :lecture Quality :woo and those effects are the best Hot Toys have done so far :clap they've really stepped things up with Wasp :clap

Agree with this. Despite WB seemingly not having their **** together as far as where they want to take the DCEU, I feel the DCEU has done a better job at building up and threatening Darkseid thus far than what the MCU has done with Thanos.
But the MCU has done 4 Thanos scenes and I think 3 mentions? and then they had that big teaser at the end of Thor Ragnorak, whereas in the DCEU, there have been zero scenes or mentions and the only thing they showed was a vague reference to him in the Knightmare scene in BvS. in my opinion, adding to the list of terrible choices made in the DCEU I can add not building a coherent universal plot or theme throughout the movies

I'd really like for HT to make a Ghost figure, and I don't even care if it has a Hannah John-Kamen sculpt... But I already know there is pretty much zero chance of that figure happening.

Back