1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMSxxx - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Well MMS200 was the MoS Superman, MMS300 Mark XLV IM, MMS400 Mark V IM, sooo maybe just maybe it's gonna be a die-cast Mark VII?!? lol

Sounds about right, although I'd rather it be a Deluxe version that also had the thrown-out-the-window Tony with the partially deployed suit mating up with him. I know, dream on...:lol

The only thing I don't like is that Hope's face looks like it's in the faceplate for The Wasp. It'll make displaying her holding it with the Lilly HS a bit more difficult.

Why does the stand nameplate say "Hope Van Dyne" instead of just "The Wasp"?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

A little underwhelming but still a purchase. I think the ears look about right. Her cab doors are open in real life too.

Yeah the folks saying the ears are off have never seen Lost. Evangeline is super hot but she got some big ol' cartilage flaps. Still love her though.

I want this figure...but I also want the head sculpt to not suck. I have very little faith HT will remedy this though.

As the past has shown they never updated the Tony head sculpt that came with Mk. V Diecast...and the promo images they blurred the face, making the masses think a new one was on the way, but it was just the recycled Brad Pitt sculpt. I fear they will do the same with Ant-Man 3.0...they're doing the blurred face gimmick even though I can tell it's the Civil War Affleck head sculpt.

I’m very interested and will be placing a PO for her and Ant Man as soon as they go up. I agree the likeness is not 100% spot on (although I think it’s pretty good) but I’m guessing it will be 9 months to a year from now before they are released and that HT will improve the sculpt in that time.

Are we all thinking the POs will go up today? I’ve been refreshing BBTS’ website this morning.

I’m very interested and will be placing a PO for her and Ant Man as soon as they go up. I agree the likeness is not 100% spot on (although I think it’s pretty good) but I’m guessing it will be 9 months to a year from now before they are released and that HT will improve the sculpt in that time.

Are we all thinking the POs will go up today? I’ve been refreshing BBTS’ website this morning.

Surely PO will be up today. Guesses of price should have started by now :lol

Back