1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMSxxx - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

I'm in love with Evangeline Lilly.

This headsculpt is pure blasphemy. I hate you Hot Toys.

The pair look so good together.
I’m sure they’ll have the head sculpt figured out by Avengers 5.

She looks awesome. Surprised to see she is getting a head sculpt but happy about it. I think it looks great. Definite preorder for me.

I'm seeing a bit of Cate Blanchett's Hela in that sculpt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to say the head sculpt is perfect, but I am still 100% happy to see this being released. Easy day 1.

Great to see this is being released. Also glad to see they went with sculpted hair, although I think that may be inadvertently contributing to the ears looking too big, Hopefully HT will tweak them to compensate. Definitely ordering this one.

This and antman are a must. Love this and i like antman new suit look. Don't even care i missed the 1st version of him now. Hope they include some more accessories though, kinda light.

First day PO for me! So excited!!!!

“Thanks to you, we had to run. We're still running.”

The Third Marvel Cinematic Universe entry this year Ant-Man and the Wasp is arriving at the theatre in just a few days! In this upcoming sequel, a newly debuted character with special ability to fly at great speeds, Wasp is teaming up with Ant-Man for an urgent new mission from Dr. Hank Pym! Whether big or small, Wasp’s strength grows to superhuman levels when she uses her powers. Making a grand entrance in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Hot Toys is delighted to present to you today the Wasp in 1/6th scale Collectible Figure!

Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne in the movie, the Wasp figure includes two interchangeable heads featuring a newly developed head sculpt with detailed pony tail and a completely new helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function that bears a high resemblance of a closed helmet showing part of Wasp’s face, two pairs of interchangeable Wasp’s wings including a pair of stand by wings and a pair of articulated wings for varies flying poses, a striking brand new Wasp suit, a Wasp miniature figure, two disc equipment, an opened helmet accessory attachable to the back of figure, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand with character backdrop.

Complete your Ant-Man and the Wasp collection with the new partner of Ant-Man who got buzzing wings on her back!

View attachment 415463

View attachment 415464

View attachment 415465

View attachment 415466

View attachment 415467

View attachment 415468

View attachment 415469

View attachment 415470

View attachment 415471

View attachment 415472

View attachment 415473

View attachment 415474

View attachment 415475

View attachment 415476

View attachment 415477

I wonder if I should get this.. I don’t own any of the HT AM figures , but it’s hard to say no to the females :lol

I think its pretty close. But if I'm going to use the helmet, i may just put a generic female head on for that. The lilly head could just go on a civilian clothed body. I'm interested but there are so many figures i already have on order in not sure.

What great news to wake up to! Sculpt looks fine to me though I still miss Hope’s hair from AM1 (I might be the only one who does :) ).

For those complaining that the base is to big..how much smaller should it be. Lol

A942B44F-7C02-4001-83A2-C752FB39876D.jpeg3E907827-7B67-4B4C-81EE-50FF7B828618.jpeg2048C5F8-303B-483B-BCBE-1214DFCA6CB6.jpegD1252315-3EAF-4660-B600-594A306BADA4.jpeg2E84A07B-A481-4D45-ADCC-408FD060FB18.jpegBC1CC617-7826-449E-A453-C8312189BBC8.jpeg

I like but don't love the sculpt. Definitely getting her though. a Must buy figure. I'm just glad they didn't keep us hanging and showed her right away.

I'm surprised to see so many people not digging the sculpt. First thing I thought when seeing the figure was "damn, that sculpt looks amazing!". I am not sure how much better they could make it, considering this is a toy and all. I am thoroughly impressed. Definitely a day one purchase for me.

Back