1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seems to be not much interest in this one? Not many views in this thread?

I am watching BBTS like a hawk to lock down my pre-order. Overall look and design of the figure looks great. I keep going back and forth with photos of Evangeline and the sculpt, and the sculpt looks so on point to me. I see most are disagreeing, but that won't reduce my excitement or enjoyment of this awesome figure! :)

I am watching BBTS like a hawk to lock down my pre-order.

Eqhx6bS.gif

:exactly:

There seems to be not much interest in this one? Not many views in this thread?

For me this is one where I'm just waiting to see the impression she makes in the movie (and how cool she looks in action), as the costume design has never really wowed me and comes across kinda drab and generic on its own.

I’m getting this one and Ant-Man. They look great. I’ve been waiting a long time for them to announce wasp. I’m interested. Not much else to say.

Anyone got any recommendations of where is a decent place to pre order in the UK? Just ended up paying circa £250 for a Yondu so that's probably my last from sideshow sadly [emoji24]

Sent from a point in space and time

Anyone got any recommendations of where is a decent place to pre order in the UK? Just ended up paying circa £250 for a Yondu so that's probably my last from sideshow sadly [emoji24]

Sent from a point in space and time

I usually order my Hot Toys from Planet Action Figures or collectiblesdirect.co.uk - both are great, with helpful owners and are pretty good price-wise (for the UK!!) - I've never had any issues with either of them. :)

Hope she goes up for order soon! :impatient:

Could someone please link me to the Sideshow PO? I keep searching on the site and it isn't coming up.

Back