1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMSxxx - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Wow - this is MMS498. HT's about to hit MMS500. Wonder which IM suit that will be? :wink1:

Haha, that was my exact same reaction once I realized this was 498.

What great news to wake up to! Sculpt looks fine to me though I still miss Hope’s hair from AM1 (I might be the only one who does :) ).

I like her hair from the first movie too. :wave

Yup getting 'em both. Wonder what the breakdown is for people. Getting both? Getting just ant-man? Getting just wasp? Getting none?

Someone do a poll I'm lazy lol

I'll be picking up just the Wasp--my original Ant-Man figure is fine for me.

I think her headsculpt looks great. It's not an utterly perfect representation of how she looks now, but it's clearly a younger Evangeline Lilly.

Wow - this is MMS498. HT's about to hit MMS500. Wonder which IM suit that will be? :wink1:

:lol Yep that's what I thought too!

Yup getting 'em both. Wonder what the breakdown is for people. Getting both? Getting just ant-man? Getting just wasp? Getting none?

Someone do a poll I'm lazy lol

Just Wasp for me, I already have the other two Ant-Man figures which I'm happy with, so don't really need a third version. :)

I love it. Will definitely pre-order, unless the film sucks (doubtful as Ive loved every MCU entry so far :lol)

:

Just Wasp for me, I already have the other two Ant-Man figures which I'm happy with, so don't really need a third version. :)

I was anticipating just getting Wasp and pairing her with my Ant-Man from the first movie, but now thinking I'll probably get both. I think the design aesthetics would be a mis-match otherwise. Now I'm wondering if there might be a Janet Van Dyne Wasp in the movie. Maybe we'll have the opportunity to get an OG Wasp too!

Hopefully Ant-Man has better poseability because the Civil War version barely has any due to the suit

Can't believe this on a Saturday !!! I happened to see Antman, and 1/4 Batman on HT FB, but didn't scroll down any further. Thought to myself i guess they'll release the Wasp next week. Then saw the pics here ! Wow what a surprise !

I would have thought this would be a perfect 2 pack option as well. Might have reduced the price a bit ?? Anyway they should be well priced as there isn't much too them. But of course could also fall under the high IW tax/markup.

Still undecided myself. With those ears she almost doesn't need wings :lol

But do love the wings though, really makes her look different and dynamic. 1 more pic for awesomeness.

36421697_10155588047967344_2801643682992750592_o.jpg

This is 100% pre-ordered with Ant-Man... get them up on the site, Sideshow!

And I don't agree with everyone complaining about the sculpt... I love it,
both her and Scott will be displayed helmet-less.

(Now, if only they can get the Paul Rudd sculpt closer to the original Ant-Man face and no so Affleck-y) :wink1:

Can't believe this on a Saturday !!! I happened to see Antman, and 1/4 Batman on HT FB, but didn't scroll down any further. Thought to myself i guess they'll release the Wasp next week. Then saw the pics here ! Wow what a surprise !

I would have thought this would be a perfect 2 pack option as well. Might have reduced the price a bit ?? Anyway they should be well priced as there isn't much too them. But of course could also fall under the high IW tax/markup.

Still undecided myself. With those ears she almost doesn't need wings :lol

But do love the wings though, really makes her look different and dynamic. 1 more pic for awesomeness.

View attachment 415533

Wasp is pretty complex.

Figure looks amazing...but the sculpt..she seems to have that rey syndrome. Hot toys really struggles with women sometimes. I feel like the softer features are harder to capture.

Back