1/6 Hot Toys - MMS 498 - Ant-man and the Wasp - The Wasp

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m tempted by this because I love EL. However this head sculpt is way off...might hold off for a possible Avengers 4 version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered. A real order. Not the fake order to be cancelled like most of the ones by the people concerned about NRD.
A female Hot Toys figure without rooted hair! Great!

I just PO’d both of them...plenty of time to pay for them....not mad at all...these two are a must for any marvel collector

I can’t believe the film is this week ..where did the time go :lol

The 4th is day after tomorrow..how crazy :lol

Surprising this cost more than ant man does. Lilly can''t be that much a bigger star than Rudd.

Don’t think it has anything to do with star power. The wasp suit is a lot more complex, has more tooling and harder to assemble and paint.

Still think it's mainly the new body. Hers is new, his is not.

The 1/6th scale The Wasp Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wasp in Ant-Man
- One (1) newly developed head sculpt with authentic likeness of Evangeline Lilly as Hope Van Dyne
- One (1) newly developed helmeted head sculpt with LED light-up function (battery operated)
- Movie-accurate facial expression with skin texture and make-up
- Newly developed body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable Wasp’ wings including:
- One (1) pair of articulated wings
- One (1) pair of stand by wings
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of gesturing hands
- One (1) left hand for holding disc equipment
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) metallic dark blue and brass-colored Wasp suit with embossed patterns, red-colored trims, and weathering effects
- One (1) pair of dark blue-colored boots

Accessories:
- One (1) attachable opened helmet accessory
- One (1) miniature Wasp with stand (Approximately 2.9cm tall)
- Two (2) disc equipment
- Specially-designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo, character nameplate and a character backdrop

Going to wait to see the movie first at least before ordering, so I can continue pretending that my HT buying decisions are fully measured/considered. Probably will PO both while walking out of the theater.

Order through BBTS- no NRD and you can cancel at any time- this might be a surprising early sell out

Back