Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I just being a stickler or should I contact SSC for another left claw fist?? I have a small DENT on one of Wolverines Left hand claw. When you look at in person it resembles a dent that was made when two metal objects hit each other. This picture sucks but this small dent really bugs because his claws are suppose to be adamantium right?

Considering they come over by container, don't expect him at all soon. My UK retailer contacted me the other day with updates on Stark, The Mandarin and Superman and I won't be getting them till the end of March.

Am I just being a stickler or should I contact SSC for another left claw fist?? I have a small DENT on one of Wolverines Left hand claw. When you look at in person it resembles a dent that was made when two metal objects hit each other. This picture sucks but this small dent really bugs because his claws are suppose to be adamantium right?

But just to be sure, you know they are *not* made of adamantium, right?
You'd probably only see it from that angle.
Is it big enough of a deal for you to want a replacement?
If so, message them and ask for a new claw.

I thought adamantium could be damaged, I'm sure Wolverines claws have been damaged in the comic books before?

Parhaps bent by magneto.
From the wiki page:

Adamantium's extremely stable molecular structure prevents it from being further molded even if the temperature is high enough to keep it in its liquified form. In its solid form, it is colorless, shiny, and resembles high-grade steel or titanium.[5] It is almost impossible to destroy or fracture in this state and when crafted to a razor edge, it can penetrate most lesser materials with minimal application of strength

I'd ask for a replacement. I'm currently waiting to hear back for the claws for mine since they fell out of his hands :lol Although I imported some spares for the time being and I may keep the better pair and sell the others.

I'd ask for a replacement. I'm currently waiting to hear back for the claws for mine since they fell out of his hands :lol Although I imported some spares for the time being and I may keep the better pair and sell the others.

Have you tried supergluing it back into the hands?

Both my Wolverine figs Origins & Last Stand have had their claws come loose and fall out, HT must use some poor quality glue. I just dabbed a little bit of super glue on them & they have held firm ever since.

Well, the wife loves Wolverine. She looked at it in the detolf and said, "face looks off."

So, there's your likeness test right there. Quest for the perfect head continues...

I'm definetly getting a spare body and putting the bane jacket on it...I never bashed a figure anyone point me in the right direction for a body..thanks.

Could someone be kind enough to take a pic of the Wolvie HS on the Bane body?

I wonder if it's more proprtionate to the HS than the original.

Question: could I remove the "stash" with Acetone without damaging my figure? This works on my Mego figures, but I'm afraid to try it with a HT figure. Is the hair on the beard "painted on"...or part of the cast?

Question: could I remove the "stash" with Acetone without damaging my figure? This works on my Mego figures, but I'm afraid to try it with a HT figure. Is the hair on the beard "painted on"...or part of the cast?

No! Definitely do not use an acetone-based solution, it will melt your HS!

Agreed, I made that mistake on my custom SGT slaughter head, melted part of his cheek off:slap

Your slaughter head got damaged cause it was resin i guess.

Yes you can. It wont damage the face vut it will remove hte paint completely. Stache and skintones. So if you are a painter do it, if not leave it alone.

Back