Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never use acetone on resin. But now i am sure you know it. :)

Yes sir, learned that the hard way:(

Not to keen on using it again on plastic ether though, I'm not saying your wrong about that, just seems very harsh and depending on the plastic quality could maybe damage it to.

just got mine; this figure is so much better in person. by the way, anyone knows how to take off the pants belt and also the necktie? any tips?

The tie just pulls up over the neck post after the head is removed. The belt comes unstrapped like a normal belt. I haven't tried removing the belt from the pants themselves.

Picture time!!!!

THE WOLVERINE

WOLVERINE%2520186.JPG

WOLVERINE%2520163.JPG

WOLVERINE%2520275.JPG

WOLVERINE%2520398.JPG

WOLVERINE%2520RETAKES%25202%2520004.JPG

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/THEWOLVERINE

Body is small cos he's wearing layers. He will either be fat with layers or skinny naked.

"Pick one"

The tie just pulls up over the neck post after the head is removed. The belt comes unstrapped like a normal belt. I haven't tried removing the belt from the pants themselves.

Thanks! I did not think about removiing head first..I actually tried to untie the tie lol. By the way, unstrapping the belt is kinda hard no? I don't wanna tear the belt, does not seem like strong material

They should have included 2 bodies and made a DX like Luke Skywalker :lecture

Agreed. That same thing would have made the already awesome DX13 more awesome.

However, I think a package similar to DX07 Luke that comes at a great price -- 2 complete figures with almost the same count of accessories for each, a couple of figure stands plus a light-up diorama piece all for $300 (I got mine MISB at $225) --- would not happen again. :(

Switched over to the alternative outfit and bone claws. Not sure which one I like best. Both are very cool. Might have to break down and get another body and head.

Take care when unfastening the belt. It's pretty robust for a 1/6 belt, but it probably can only be unfastened so many times before it tears. Thanks to a forearm that kept coming out of the elbow joint, I've already had to strip him down twice. Thankfully, I was able to do so without damaging anything. Also, be advised that the elbow joints on mine are VERY tight. I was concerned I might break them. Other than that, I'm very pleased with how he looks.

Finally completed my custom for my World War Logan Wolverine. In my opinion this is my most favoured head sculpt of Logan.

The new sculpt might be 'newer' but not 'better' unless mods and time are put into it. I still think it looks a lot like Peter Andre:

'It feels so natural
Just to be with you
I wanna get it on
It feels so good to know
That we can't take it slow
And make it last ... all night

Hey ya got me goin' crazy
And I'd like to get with you
Ooh ya got me thini' 'bout
All the things I wanna do to you

It'd be a pleasure
Just to hold you through the night
And when I touch ya, hey girl
I'm gonna do you right
With a little candle light
And sweet red wine
Don't ya know baby
You'll ne mine'

Chorus:
'It feels so natural ...

Read more: Peter Andre - Natural Lyrics | MetroLyrics

My custom completed and ready to go to a good home:

DSC04607_zps1ae6f9a3.jpg

DSC04606_zps3d5f359a.jpg

DSC04612_zps7dc47cf5.jpg

DSC04598_zps69a979f6.jpg

DSC04599_zps741b7c69.jpg

Finally completed my custom for my World War Logan Wolverine. In my opinion this is my most favoured head sculpt of Logan.

The new sculpt might be 'newer' but not 'better' unless mods and time are put into it. I still think it looks a lot like Peter Andre:

'It feels so natural
Just to be with you
I wanna get it on
It feels so good to know
That we can't take it slow
And make it last ... all night

Hey ya got me goin' crazy
And I'd like to get with you
Ooh ya got me thini' 'bout
All the things I wanna do to you

It'd be a pleasure
Just to hold you through the night