Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
output_JtvEXy.gif

Looking to change mine up a little, I cant stand wolverine in a suit. Would this be a regular body or a muscle body?

I am so giving up on my UK retailers, they don't seem to get the HT figs for months after release. Waiting on this and The Crow from OSB :impatient::gah:

I know what you mean. I can accept that Hulk was a c*ck-up (paid the final instalment on him in August 2013).

But the Crow was supposed to be in by 14th February (paid the final instalment on him on 22nd January).

With the Wolverines it's anyone's guess. Hot Toys are getting their figures out faster than ever before, but deliveries are getting later. :gah:

Thanks. Just switched to tank top look but I'm thinking about adding a flannel shirt, origins jeans and belt and some cowboy boots

A little OT, but did Logan lose he's dog tag in the trilogy? i think he has it in origin and the first 2 movies. Dont seem to see it in this one.

I know what you mean. I can accept that Hulk was a c*ck-up (paid the final instalment on him in August 2013).

But the Crow was supposed to be in by 14th February (paid the final instalment on him on 22nd January).

With the Wolverines it's anyone's guess. Hot Toys are getting their figures out faster than ever before, but deliveries are getting later. :gah:

Yeah tell me about it. I emailed OSB a few days ago about a particular release that they said would be with them by the start of February, they said they would get in contact with their supplier, makes me wonder how much they are on the ball if their only getting in contact with the supplier now and just because I emailed them about it? Seems a bit weird.

Imo OSB are getting a bit unreliable these days.

Thanks Viking! How do you like your Wolverine?

I personally love the thing! I never had any doubts about this one either! I'll be posting pics of my own probably tomorrow. :wink1:

WOOOO!!! Those photos are excellent! :thud

:lol

I like that!!! Looks great!!! :clap

Back