Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I saw somebody ask about this earlier, but I can't find the page. Does anybody have experience with this body?

Is it a decent stand-in for the TTM19? Is it compatible with hot toys heads and hands?

I've got a couple of them, one I'm using for SSC Snake Eyes V1, the other still in standby for future kitbash. For $30 I find it of decent quality. Both of mine have tight joints, even better than the legs on my authentic TTM19 which is on standby for a WWII Logan custom. I find its torso particularly the chest better sculpted than TTM19 as it gives better silhouette on a tight-fitting shirt having a more pronounced/flexed chest. What I find bad about it is the inconsistent color of the arms vs the torso, so noticeable I won't recommend it for naked or sleeveless-clad customs. The link you posted is for their v2.0 with cut joints for rotating biceps, I only have v1.0 with arms very similar to TTM19, but no hair details. Pegs are all compatible with HT's as they are all copied ;)

Here's a couple of photos, one of my Snake Eyes and the one on standby I tried on X3 Wolverine head. I think it's still small for the HT head though.

P8020603_zps664efe74.jpg

P2270679_zpse3e62e14.jpg

Has anyone received the recast head yet? I'd love to see comparisons!

Would also love to see it. I ordered one for a custom Wolverine project through ebay seller iyiyyy. Her stocks came in late and she apologized by packing the item with free gifts upon shipping :)

Beautiful photos DA, crystal clear and nice posing:clap:clap:clap

Really is a cool looking figure, two outfits and good amount of quality accessories for price too:hi5:

so series 3 is not as said.....it is better than series 2 I think.....great figure to have!!!

Back