Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi .
A friend of mine make me a great custom job , a sucker punch zombi nazi .... i hope you like it ...
P1010006-6.jpg

P1010009-5.jpg

P1010010-6.jpg

Can someone help out. Just saw the Gugu Chris repaints of Amber and Babydoll and would love to know where I can buy these? His blog is in another language so that didn't help. :dunno. Any info would be greatly appreciated :hi5:

Can someone help out. Just saw the Gugu Chris repaints of Amber and Babydoll and would love to know where I can buy these? His blog is in another language so that didn't help. :dunno. Any info would be greatly appreciated :hi5:

I have him in my friends list on Facebook.
I'm nearly positive he charges about $300 for a HT head repaint.
More is involved if you want fake eyelashes, hair mods, etc.

Thanks Username, I followed your lead and friended him on Facebook. Sadly he is not selling any at the moment and he told me they usually sell at a chinese acution. Sucks because I was really looking forward to buying or or two. Anyone selling there's? lol

Thanks Username, I followed your lead and friended him on Facebook. Sadly he is not selling any at the moment and he told me they usually sell at a chinese acution. Sucks because I was really looking forward to buying or or two. Anyone selling there's? lol

If you tell him you want one, maybe he will change his mind eventually.
If he knows you are definitely interested he might see the $ signs and paint you one up.

That repaint is awesome, wish he had a tutorial.
I was wondering, does her clothes restrict her movements?
Thanks

Back