Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Amber in yesterday from SS, turned out pretty good, not sure how I feel about the sucker being glued to the hand, have to be real careful not to break it off

Yea, it is already attached to one of the right hands it comes with. Not really a bad thing, just be real careful when putting the hand on her.

Got babydoll and amber.
HT really need to bring out the rest of the girls.
they'll look awesome together in the detolf :yess:

I got mine and unboxed her yesterday. Haven't had a chance to take pics yet.

I actually like her a lot in hand.

My biggest concern is that the headset is kind of a pain to get on her head. The band is metal and can damage the HS if you're not careful.

I got mine and unboxed her yesterday. Haven't had a chance to take pics yet.

I actually like her a lot in hand.

My biggest concern is that the headset is kind of a pain to get on her head. The band is metal and can damage the HS if you're not careful.
yep.
I use the promo pics to see how I can properly fit that headset. took me a while, but now she's in my detolf with Babydoll:rock

Love the outfit. But the face looks gormless

Yeah the face on her and Angelica look really bad. I'm convinced Babydoll was a one hit wonder as far as female head sculpts go. Hopefully Catwoman can get them back on the right track again.

I will be getting this hopefully when there is too much stock and bbts or ssc do a 20% off :D

Ridiculous. She looks fine in hand. It's a good sculpt and a very nice figure.

I agree. I almost returned it. but after I got it and open it. she looks better that I expected. Skintone looks radiant! Put her next to BD. She actually looks a little better than BD. Glad I decided to keep her!

Back