Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm completely baffled by the people who have an issue with the likeness on this one.

I'm baffled that they didn't like the movie or the figures, yet their here 'voicing their opinion' over and over. We get it you don't like it, your not going to buy it. Move on.

278623_10150235202887344_58690437343_7626735_1831423_o.jpg

I like how the stand says her name with the font of the movie instead of normal text. Have they done that before?

Nope. Kind of liked the old way... kept it consistent... but I guess it looks better.

The bodies are probably not modified to be shorter either... hate that... like my Jill figure, she's nearly the same height as my Batman! That's just not right... she's supposed to be only 5'4" (it even states it on the back of the box, c'mon HT!).

Last edited:
I don't think that's it. People are just expecting perfection every single time with Hot Toys when it's impossible. I don't think this likeness is as strong as it could've been on this one, certainly no where as good as their new Bale, Downey Jr, Franco or Reeves, imo..

Look @ the Milla/ Alice RE:Afterlife figure.

People were complaining about her eyes not being bigger. :dunno

Re: Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

I dunno why im inclined to disagree.. THe smile just seems ... meh. Maybe its the dead stare. It needs more sex appeal.

I know Jamie and something just doesn't look right here. I think the upper lip may be the weird part. Her upper lip is fuller than that.

I'm baffled that they didn't like the movie or the figures, yet their here 'voicing their opinion' over and over. We get it you don't like it, your not going to buy it. Move on.

This is what baffles me as well. I see the SAME posters bashing this movie over and over again. We ____ing get it. You don't like it now leave. Same with these figures. I don't understand why someone goes into topics like these just to say how they don't care about the release, regardless of the reason.

Sculpt is alright. Everything else looks pretty damn cool. Not one of the characters from this film I'd want to get but the overall figure looks pretty solid.

I'm completely baffled by the people who have an issue with the likeness on this one.

This is what baffles me as well. I see the SAME posters bashing this movie over and over again. We ____ing get it. You don't like it now leave. Same with these figures. I don't understand why someone goes into topics like these just to say how they don't care about the release, regardless of the reason.

I'm baffled that you're all baffled. Same thing happens within 24 hours of any HT release thread. It's feeding time at the zoo :)

The more I look at the sculpt, the better it looks... just wish the sculpt was as strong as Black Widows or Abigail Whistlers. If you stripped those two down and changed their outfits you'd still be able to tell they were ScarJo and Biel.

I'm baffled that you're all baffled. Same thing happens within 24 hours of any HT release thread. It's feeding time at the zoo :)

The problem is that these same people were doing it throughout the 150 page Sucker Punch thread.

The problem is that these same people were doing it throughout the 150 page Sucker Punch thread.

Good point, I tuned out of that thread 'cause of all that.

Anyhoo, if this turns out to be the final sculpt I may still pick this up despite my misgivings over the likeness/expression. Didn't see the flick, I don't care that I didn't see the flick - but I know a cool costume when I see one :)

Back