Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually nabbed a HT Wolvie off of ebay yesterday for a decent price :yess:

Lets just hope it's not one of the fakes :pray:

If it is...I don't know if there is much I can do about it...:(

Hello folks, I didn't see a forum directly for custom Wolvies, so I hope it's OK to post this here....but I am looking to make a custom 1/6 Wolvie.

I'm not sure what clothes work best with the HT true type Muscular Caucasian body though, anybody have know a specific retailer or place to get quality 1/6 clothing that will work with him?

I'm getting a custom battle damaged head from ebay - bullet holes revealing the adamantium beneath his forehead.

I really want to outfit him in some combat attire, like some cargo pants (camo or khaki), combat boots black or brown, and a undershirt/tank with a long sleeve shirt over top that I can roll up the sleaves on...I know this is very specific...

but I don't want to buy clothes that don't work on the muscular body... any help will be appreciated! Also I didn't know if the Indian Jones from the recently released HT figure would work on him, not the shoes, just the longsleeve shirt and pants (maybe)... :dunno

Hello folks, I didn't see a forum directly for custom Wolvies, so I hope it's OK to post this here....but I am looking to make a custom 1/6 Wolvie.

I'm not sure what clothes work best with the HT true type Muscular Caucasian body though, anybody have know a specific retailer or place to get quality 1/6 clothing that will work with him?

I'm getting a custom battle damaged head from ebay - bullet holes revealing the adamantium beneath his forehead.

I really want to outfit him in some combat attire, like some cargo pants (camo or khaki), combat boots black or brown, and a undershirt/tank with a long sleeve shirt over top that I can roll up the sleaves on...I know this is very specific...

but I don't want to buy clothes that don't work on the muscular body... any help will be appreciated! Also I didn't know if the Indian Jones from the recently released HT figure would work on him, not the shoes, just the longsleeve shirt and pants (maybe)... :dunno

The new HT TTM body will fit most 1/6 clothing as far as I know. It has for me anyway. Soldier Story makes tons of different combat uniforms that will fit, ACI is another very nice choice. Hope that helps and good luck.

The new HT TTM body will fit most 1/6 clothing as far as I know. It has for me anyway. Soldier Story makes tons of different combat uniforms that will fit, ACI is another very nice choice. Hope that helps and good luck.

Thanks! I'll give them a look!

Another question guys and gals of SideshowCollectors...

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of clawed wolvie hands for my Wolvie custom? I can't seem to find any...period...:dunno

Anyone know where I can get my hands on a pair of clawed wolvie hands for my Wolvie custom? I can't seem to find any...period...:dunno

Best bet? Buy a complete HT Wolverine on here, keep the claws and sell the rest. I think a customizer could do well making custom ones.

Skiman is doing a set. Not sure if you also have to buy the Headsculpt he is doing though.

Check out his Wolverine Runt thread in the customs section!

a few shots i took yesterday

DSC_1400.jpg

DSC_1418.jpg

DSC_1383.jpg

DSC_1395.jpg

Back