Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never thought the HT wolverine head looked like Hugh Jackman and the pic on the box doesn't look like the head sculpt in the box just my 2 cents

Just to share few quickshots of my second but custom wolverine figure with added custom fists with blades bought from EB.
https://www.ebay.com.sg/itm/Hot-1-6...702?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7237961e
I think those fists r quite acceptable in quality and alternatives for those who wants to customize Wolverine.

2mhfp0z.jpg

noekhw.jpg

20py242.jpg

Hi bros -

I'm trying to backtrack & buy a HT Wolverine, but I'm hesitant because of the bootleg that came out.

A seller is trying to sell me one at a decent price, but he says the action figure is MISB (Mint in Sealed Box) and only gave me photos of the brown box from Sideshow & the HT Wolverine Box itself (please see attached photos).

Can anybody tell if it's the original one by looking at the box and brown box? :dunno

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Hi bros -

I'm trying to backtrack & buy a HT Wolverine, but I'm hesitant because of the bootleg that came out.

A seller is trying to sell me one at a decent price, but he says the action figure is MISB (Mint in Sealed Box) and only gave me photos of the brown box from Sideshow & the HT Wolverine Box itself (please see attached photos).

Can anybody tell if it's the original one by looking at the box and brown box? :dunno

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Just checked my box (from sideshow)

The shipper looks right, the colon is the same small size and the small gap between L & V in "Wolverine" and the item number is the same

The product box looks genuine too from that pic, claws the same size/shale and the colouring.

Hope it works out for ya :wave

Thanks steve74 and Nova. I'll ask for a photo or photos of Wolvie's headsculpt. Anything else that can be photographed wherein he doesn't have to take out the figure? He's probably very hesitant to open it (if it's original), but I will not take it if there is a sign of bootleggedness, hence I am asking if there is anything else he can take photos of. :) Haven't seen a HT Wolvy sitting still in its box.

That guy wouldn't show pics of the face or any other content.. He keeps saying if he opens it, I gotta buy it because it'll loose its "Mint in Sealed Box" status :slap

People gotta get over this 'Sealed/Unopened' crap! If you are obsessive-compulsive with that kind of stuff, you are probably not a toy collector - rather an opportunist or businessman! :dunno

I call BS on that, it looks like he already broke the seal when he cut open the shipping box to pull the Wolverine box out. All he has to do is slide the front lid off and take a pic of the HS. Sounds too iffy to me or the guy is just a retard.

Back