Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, they sure did flood ebay with fakes. I reported all the ones I saw from Vietnam that looked fishy. I hope ebay will pull there auctions and monitor listings from vietnam

With Wolverine being such a big guy over at marvel why hasnt HT done more then one so far??? I missed this one... Im interested in paying after market prices... But since he sold its almost a given that HT will make anthor and that Ill be ready to buy this time...

So here is paypal response and that was quick. Usually takes them a week. Sucks you have to send it back and get a signature.

ANYONE THAT GOT ONE WRITE ME. I HAVE A GREAT SOLUTION! KARMA POLICE.

You may be eligible for a refund on this PayPal transaction.

To qualify for a refund, you must return the item to the seller, in the
same condition you received it, within 10 calendar days of the date of this
email. You are responsible for the cost of returning the merchandise.

We may not be able to give you a full refund -- the refund amount is based
on the terms of our Buyer Protection programs. Please review the Buyer
Protection programs in our User Agreement to determine if you would like to
pursue this claim.

Next steps:

Step 1 –
Return the item to the seller, at the following address:

E247 Ngo Gach Street Hoan Kiem District,
HaNoi
HaNoi
Vietnam

PayPal requires online proof of shipment. Approved shippers include the
United States Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx. For the complete list of
approved shippers, visit our Security Center.

Step 2 –
Once you have returned the item, please log in to your PayPal account and
go to the Resolution Center to provide online proof of delivery. Please
provide this information within 10 calendar days of the date of this email.

If your transaction is $250.00 USD or more, the seller must sign for
receipt of the package. PayPal requires signed proof of receipt along with
the package shipment information.

If we don't receive this information, your claim will be denied.

Step 3 –
After we confirm that the item has been delivered to the seller, we'll
provide a refund based on our Buyer Protection programs.

If you wish to resolve this issue directly with the seller, you may cancel
this claim at any time.

xensepms749 is requesting that you revise the original Feedback you left for Hot Toys 1/6 Wolverine collectible figure X-Men origin (300573173941).
Reason for request: Other
Message from the seller: Please give me a good feedback. . I will be a full refund. .Thanks
Please respond by 2-August-2011

Well looking at the sellers feedback you could tell it was a scam right from the start. He goes from selling a bunch of .99 cent charms to having a bunch of long sold out in demand $300+ Wolverines? No way would I have bid.

Well looking at the sellers feedback you could tell it was a scam right from the start. He goes from selling a bunch of .99 cent charms to having a bunch of long sold out in demand $300+ Wolverines? No way would I have bid.

Easier said now. I unfortunately only looked at the score and the fact the last few people that got the figure were happy.

It's highly likely that HT will release a suited Wolverine figure at some point (i.e. X-Men 2)

2003_x_men_2_004.jpg

They may even get to some of the other cast:

X2.jpg

patience, young skywalker . . .

Just wait till this idiots start selling a KO of IM MK I for $350 and people will be all over it too.

xensepms749 is requesting that you revise the original Feedback you left for Hot Toys 1/6 Wolverine collectible figure X-Men origin (300573173941).
Reason for request: Other
Message from the seller: Please give me a good feedback. . I will be a full refund. .Thanks
Please respond by 2-August-2011

No way in hell.

I was just looking at the completed listings and there is a crap load of them that have been sold! Most of the people that bought them think they have the real deal. Wait till they start reselling these figures.

Why don’t these recast con men just custom make Gambits using actual Hot Toys TT slim (Gambit) bodies and custom clothes, or regular TT bodies with custom made Sabertooth head sculpts and clothes? People would want them just as much as the Wolverines and in my opinion, as customs what wouldn they be hurting (well, besides the Liev Schreiber likeness rights).

Everyone knows Hot Toys didn’t official make those characters form the movie so it wouldn’t be like anyone is getting tricked or fooled.
It’s just a waste of some good talent that they’ve got over there to be doing what they are now.

Just glad my Wolverine was purchased through Sideshow, and besides the fact I couldn't afford anymore X-Men origins figures anyway.

Anyone who has been involved with the purchasing of the recently posted Wolverines from Vietnam on Ebay need to contact them and report the listings. This is rediculous and they are bringing the value of the legit figures down. I had purchased a Wolverine figure from a fellow member here which he had purchased off Ebay for a really cheap price. When i got it it was all messed up. The eyes looked like they had been repainted. The shirt had glue splatter all around the buttons and the neck and chest paint were rubbing off and dirty. This may have been one of the knock offs from the bay. Luckily he refunded my full payment and i was able to find a NIB Wolverine from a seller in NY. Came with the brown mailer and all. Hell i say we all report these things and get them off Ebay as fast as possible. :yess:

Just saw your auction. Looks like you paid around the same as me. I'll probably do the same thing as you and either request a full refund and return it or a partial $250 refund and keep it.

I wonder if Ebay/Paypal usually rules in favor of the buyer in these types of situations...

PayPal can only refund you if they can get the funds from the seller's bank. With international transactions this can be sketchy. So definitely make you claim as soon as possible, and ask PayPal if they will put the funds on "hold" until the claim is resolved. If too many claims are filed the seller will probably cut and run, so you want to be one of the early ones!

Back