Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well another person got one from CSC and it was beat to hell. Not to mention their credit card issues. They've always shipped slow for me as well. I'm sure everyone has their own experiences though, some good, some bad. Glad your purchase was successful with them.

I;ve gotten four figures from four different vendors the last three weeks. T-1000 from Supernaturalart.com, one from gohastings.com, T1 T-800 from Alter Ego, and Iron Man mark IV from CSC. CSC was packaged the best of the 4. Then alter ego. Then supernaturalart.com and then gohastings.

All 4 of the figures are fine but the HT box from CSC looks like it just came off the printing press. I have the Mark V on preorder from them just because they did such a great job with the Mark IV packaging.

Beyond phenomenal service, I love Tom over there :rock

with the Wolverine sequel, do you guys think Hot Toys will release another Wolvie? Should I just skip this one and save some $? I really dig this figure though but man the price is double now, even a bit more.

with the Wolverine sequel, do you guys think Hot Toys will release another Wolvie? Should I just skip this one and save some $? I really dig this figure though but man the price is double now, even a bit more.

woah I didn't know there was a Wolverine 2? Any idea when the movies gonna be released?

Hot toys will DEFINITELY remake wolverine, they wont miss out on this goldmine:D

I recon so, everything HT release through Marvel sells really well. Obviously I can't say for sure but I'd be real suprised if they didn't but Wolverine is an awesome figure so it's basically down to you justifying the price.

Re: Congrats, qbomb71

Congratulations on your first Hot Toys figure, bro! I'm sure Wolverine is well worth the money. :clap I actually share your sentiments. I would purchase now before it goes way overboard in the US$500-600 range.. As for me, I'm still recuperating from my recent purchases, and once I'm ready I will also have to settle for a Wolverine at this price. :D

Thanks LoneWolf. I plan on getting Iron Man MkIV next month. I can tell this hobby is going to have me broke. Bring on the cheese and crackers.........

Re: Congrats, qbomb71

Hehe, yeah, but toy collecting will never be the same for me.. I will never go back to buying the small action figures. Now, everytime I browse the net and come across a cool 6"-7" action figure, I always think twice before buying, as I always think to myself, "Why not buy 1:6 items to complement your existing 1:6 figures instead.. or use the money instead to save up for another 1:6 figure?" :slap:rotfl

Thanks LoneWolf. I plan on getting Iron Man MkIV next month. I can tell this hobby is going to have me broke. Bring on the cheese and crackers.........

Seriously. I sold off all my 3 3/4" marvel universe figures to buy Blade and Mark IV. I swore I'd stop way back when I completed the HT POTC figures. Then this year I was just going to dabble with War Machine. Haha I've since bough Black Widow, Whiplash, Mark IV, Blade, and Pre-ordered the two Tron figs. There's no end in sight unfortunately. I'm trying not to cave on wolverine because I'm almost 100% sure I'll prefer Aronofsky's take.

I just picked up one of these an hour ago at my local comic book store. He was on sale for $120ish, I couldn't resist that kind of price.

Keep the figure.

Also congratulations and welcome. I've been looking for one of these and you got a great deal on it.

Back