Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Though this is the best Wolvie figure out there, it doesn't do too much for me honestly. If a superior Hot Toys version were made, I wouldn't hesitate to get rid of this guy.

It's so unfortunate that I missed pre-ordering Wolverine when I had the chance.. I was already a 1:6 collector back when it came out, but was not a Marvel fan (Bats fan), so I ignored it.. Now I want it bad! :slap

If any of you want to trade or sell away, even just a nude (head + muscle body + clawed hands), please PM me. :gah:

Wow, that was a steal!!!! :horror

I bet that's an incomplete figure, or one that has hidden defects.. Some stains on the muscle body, probably? :lol

There was one on ebay for $110 buy it now. Someone jumped on it before I could finish reading the posting!! :(

Wow, that was a steal!!!! :horror

I bet that's an incomplete figure, or one that has hidden defects.. Some stains on the muscle body, probably? :lol

From the description I had read - it was displayed briefly and was missing the dog tag necklace. But other than that it was complete with the box and all. I can't believe I missed on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gah:

^^^Wow, I better set aside funds for when I find one all of a sudden, huh? Wolverine is becoming a unicorn for collectors unfortunate to snag him while on pre-order! :slap

I'll trade one of my spare HT Rambo figures for one HT Wolverine. :(

With all the stuff coming out this year and Wolvie being so pricey I think its more likely that I'll end up with the new version that comes out when the sequel is released...

They haven't announced that, it's just speculation on my part. I figure he'll be in it for 2-5 minutes, and get plastered all over the commercials, etc., in order to sell the movie to fans of Wolverine :lol

I got lucky when I got my Wolverine figures, I pre-ordered 3 so I could display 1, keep 1 MIB and bash the last 1. I only ended up displaying 1 because of what he cost now I don't have the heart to open the other 2.

I had a couple of deals going on to try and get one of these, but the sellers flaked on me. The hunt continues.

Back