Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that this bad boy has been out for a year or so, what is a good price for buying one? Im really considering buying one now, but I dont want to get ripped off (i know, i know, kinda late for that) ???

I'd like to find that kinda price,but seems like evil-bay is just the scalpers, of course. Maybe someone on here wants to sell him???

I'd like to find that kinda price,but seems like evil-bay is just the scalpers, of course. Maybe someone on here wants to sell him???

There were a few in the commerce for $190 to $175 a few weeks ago but those are long gone. Just gonna have to pay up or wait it out. If you decided to pay up for him I'll tell you he's worth it. I just lucked out and got on on Ebay for $160 shipped last month.

Aww, You lucky Bastard! Nice catch man. Im hopin.

Yeah, I oped for Blade last year and missed out on Wolvie. Then I noticed how much he was going for and I got Iron Man to add to the Hot Toys Marvel collection. I'm not to big on paying over $200 for a 1/6 figure but then I just so happened to catch the one on there for a good price. Snatched it up without a second thought. Keep an eye out on here and Ebay and I'm sure you can get one for a decent price.

Yeah i hear ya, Im pretty selective when it comes to buying stuff. I can spend money on customs, and limited stuff, but Im gonna keep my eyes open.

guys, i just received my HT wolverine.

just displayed him last night... is wolverine's head removable just like any other HT figure?

how do you guys put his dog tag?

hope to get some advice from you guys coz i just love this figure and i don't want to damage him.

thanks.

I'm not sure if anybody knows this, but there are 4 Wolverines available on Sideshow for $169. Seems like a good deal.

Edit : Nevermind...from the time I posted and then checked back..they were gone.

I'm not sure if anybody knows this, but there are 4 Wolverines available on Sideshow for $169. Seems like a good deal.

Edit : Nevermind...from the time I posted and then checked back..they were gone.

Just got he email about this also.
What the heck sideshow I am on a wait list for this and gladly would have purchased it. How can they put it up for sale when my wait list is still open?

Back