Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually hear more decay/tearing type issues with the older ones like Rambo, more so than now.

I think the new style like T-800 and Wolverine will be ok, it's mostly plastic and PVC with just a bit of rubber over the upper torso and neck, much less to break down. While an all plastic/PVC body is the safest of all routes, I think we'll be better off with the new kind compared to bodies like Dutch and Rocky.

I actually hear more decay/tearing type issues with the older ones like Rambo, more so than now.

I think the new style like T-800 and Wolverine will be ok, it's mostly plastic and PVC with just a bit of rubber over the upper torso and neck, much less to break down. While an all plastic/PVC body is the safest of all routes, I think we'll be better off with the new kind compared to bodies like Dutch and Rocky.

Not meant the newest ( PVC and a layer of rubber like T800 or Wolverine, but anyways,the rubber material is different than the full rubbered bodies) I mean the last full rubbered bodies, Chis Redfield, Dutch, Billy..
I have a friend who has a Chris redfield figure too, and his left shoulder started to crack months ago.. but he had the figure posed with the left arm stand up and relaxed, looking at the I-pod device, besides,I read many folks in this forum with the same "crack" problem with Chris arms

59.jpg

60.jpg

61.jpg

62.jpg

I got mine yesterday......Yes I know I'm late to the game but after opening him all I could say was "Why the f___ didnt I get this guy sooner?!?!?!" I passed up on him last year for the Blade figure and I'm so glad that I was able to pick him up for retail price this late. I can see why people are spending $200+ on him. He's worth every penny.

I got mine yesterday......Yes I know I'm late to the game but after opening him all I could say was "Why the f___ didnt I get this guy sooner?!?!?!" I passed up on him last year for the Blade figure and I'm so glad that I was able to pick him up for retail price this late. I can see why people are spending $200+ on him. He's worth every penny.

Sounds like you made a good choice.

I've been looking for a jacket like this for some time. leather w/ fleece. i saw a wolverine model kit with the similar jacket and i thought it'd be an easy bash! i like the way it looks but i want some thoughts. let me know.
wolvie005.jpg

wolvie006.jpg

wolvie009.jpg

wolvie010.jpg

and heres the inspiration.....
900729_press02-001.jpg

I've been looking for a jacket like this for some time. leather w/ fleece. i saw a wolverine model kit with the similar jacket and i thought it'd be an easy bash! i like the way it looks but i want some thoughts. let me know.
wolvie005.jpg

wolvie006.jpg

wolvie009.jpg

wolvie010.jpg

900729_press02-001.jpg

Personally I don't think it looks horrible, but not great either. Think it's the cuffs for me...don't care for those. I love the jacket he comes with so it would be a hard sell to me anyways I suppose. When you see that last pic you posted though...kind of cool. Congrats on the coat if you like it though. :clap

Someone else did a custom (sure in this thread) of the hands wrapped in bandages...that looked pretty awesome.

wolvie005.jpg

wolvie006.jpg

wolvie009.jpg

wolvie010.jpg

900729_press02-001.jpg

Dude, if you're happy with it, that's all that matters. :)
Looking good.

Didnt he wear something like that in "Origins"? The scene when those surly guys are blocking the road. ?? Looks like that scene I think.

That jacket looks pretty nice!! :yess:

Seems to be perfect for RE4 Leon aswell :horror

Do you know wich is the brand or figure it belongs ??

Back