Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
highlanderpdx Are you sure those spots were not already there when you opened the box?? :dunno

I checked mine now and is 100& Ok
( I bought my Wolverine on January or February / first HK stock)

highlanderpdx Are you sure those spots were not already there when you opened the box?? :dunno

I checked mine now and is 100& Ok
( I bought my Wolverine on January or February / first HK stock)

I am sure, when I got this figure I was posing him and trying different looks (shirt on and off, tank top with jacket), I would have noticed it right away, it kinda stands out a little.

I don't know if it's mold, I have lots of rubber skin figures in the same room and they are just fine, also it is only on his neck, very confusing.

hmm.... wondering if i should try to track a wolverine down now... or simply wait for the release of an X-trilogy version........

opinions?

I can expect anything bad with the rubbered bodies ... in fact, my chris Redfield left arm has started to crack after a month posing the figure like the picture shown :monkey2 :monkey2

IMG_2917a_3x4a.jpg

Rubber Bodies = ____ing crap, a piece of real rubbish :gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

I think it really depends, I've had my Rambo figures out for months with elbows bent to hold guns and never had an issue. The rubber figures seem like a roll of the dice, I've got a few figures that I've read stories of people's figures breaking down but mine are same as the day I got them.

I think it really depends, I've had my Rambo figures out for months with elbows bent to hold guns and never had an issue. The rubber figures seem like a roll of the dice, I've got a few figures that I've read stories of people's figures breaking down but mine are same as the day I got them.

MaulFan, I also I have the first Rambo figure,that HT released (Frist blood part II) with elbows bent to hold guns like yours, since more than 3 years (and same pose too) and is still in mint condition..I checked yesterday, after the unpleasant incident with chris.

I think the problems could be related to the quality of material.. I mean, the old figures like Rambo, uses a rubber much harder and resistant than the newest, which rubber looks like more softer and inconsistent...and conclude that lower quality :thud:

Edit; :horror:horror Love that Lumberjack Logan custom Predator vs. Alien!! Looks really nice!

Last edited:
Back